Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Arms The Mentally Ill
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-set-overtu...ion-557237

I guess this will make America great again.

So what type of gun did you get???   =)  

considering that this was initiated by congress, I think its a little misleading to say that Trump did this.  He didnt campaign for this and I am not sure why this was passed as easily through congress as it  was.  IMO ( unless there is more to this repeal than just the face value of it) this is a mistake,  as a gun owner I think the biggest way to protect my rights as a responsible gun owner is to make sure that only responsible people own guns.  constitution or not,  I dont think everybody is entitled to own firearms.  preventing the proven mentally ill from owning guns IMO was a very responsible thing to do,  as long as it is not abused by the far left anti gun crowd,  I think it was a good piece of legislation.

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
I'm going to assume you've forgotten our previous numerous discussions about why I'm antigun regarding my father being killed by a mentally ill man.

If not...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
I'm going to assume you've forgotten our previous numerous discussions about why I'm antigun regarding my father being killed by a mentally ill man.

If not...
I did not know of the specifics, just knew you are anti gun, apologies and condolences to you and your family.  I will remove my post if you would like.

Like the Bernie bro that decided to go hunting for Republican congressmen a couple of weeks ago because that's what his party wants him to do?

Pretty sure he was armed long before Trump came along.

Did you see the POS's latest tweet? The worst President by far that has ever existed. Just a bad human.

its funny how Trump is supposed to maintain some image of presidential decorum when those he is targeting show no respect for the position at all.  like it or not,  he is the president and with it comes a level of respect and there are many talking heads that carry on like they are talking about hollywood B list celebrity or some putz,  if they are going to make their bank at the expense of the president,  I dont see a problem with him firing back from time to time.... and I am usually the one wanting him to STFU with the tweets,  but that show is nothing but trashing the president.

Respect is earned and so far Trump has done nothing to show himself worthy of it. He is responsible for his conduct. He has shown no respect, tact, diplomacy or decency. You get back what you put out. He puts out a steaming pile, that's what comes back. As far as allowing access to guns to the mentally ill, that is a disaster.

Quote: @"Vgikergirl" said:
Respect is earned and so far Trump has done nothing to show himself worthy of it. He is responsible for his conduct. He has shown no respect, tact, diplomacy or decency. You get back what you put out. He puts out a steaming pile, that's what comes back. As far as allowing access to guns to the mentally ill, that is a disaster.
Sure,  that's why they trash him.  Not because it's fashionable or is good for ratings.