Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM: "Black Lives Matter", right?
Quote: @"greediron" said:
Does this black life matter? He hits home at the 18:05 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowRhkn5...tion=share

C'mon, you know that answer to that.  Only black lives that are useful as political tools "matter".  That's why the vast number of black murder victims- by other blacks- is never mentioned by anyone other than conservatives.  Nor is it ever mentioned by anyone that Planned Parenthood was started with the specific goal of exterminating the black "race".  Funny how those building NEVER get torched.  It's almost like liberals are using blacks... and don't really care about them as people.  

So us white folk need some time to decide who is the spokesman for all of them people?

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"greediron" said:
Does this black life matter? He hits home at the 18:05 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowRhkn5...tion=share

C'mon, you know that answer to that.  Only black lives that are useful as political tools "matter".  That's why the vast number of black murder victims- by other blacks- is never mentioned by anyone other than conservatives.  Nor is it ever mentioned by anyone that Planned Parenthood was started with the specific goal of exterminating the black "race".  Funny how those building NEVER get torched.  It's almost like liberals are using blacks... and don't really care about them as people.  

https://babylonbee.com/news/i-think-weve...-nervously

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
So us white folk need some time to decide who is the spokesman for all of them people?

Only if you consider his resolution a "token". 

Sorry, I found his speech enlightening and engaging.  I particularly liked the part where he met Trump. That was eye opening.  He made some interesting comments in many way, some were challenging, but I watched the whole dang thing.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
That's why the vast number of black murder victims- by other blacks- is never mentioned by anyone other than conservatives.  
Yeah, why is that? Just because most of us recognize the mention of "black on black crime" as a completely irrelevant racial canard, doesn't mean we should ignore it! 

Truly, it's getting to the point now where it's as bad as white-on-white crime, which is epidemic in this country right now. As you know, 84% of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

But then, of course, crime is typically committed within one's racial, geographical and social group. Damned if we aren't criminals of opportunity! But I guess to acknowledge that, we'd have to call it, simply, "crime," and where's the fun in that?

I will say, however, that I get tired of people always interpreting white-on-white crime through a purely racial lens. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

Sorry, I found his speech enlightening and engaging.  I particularly liked the part where he met Trump. That was eye opening.  He made some interesting comments in many way, some were challenging, but I watched the whole dang thing.

Oh the token card, why is there only one voice on this topic you, hide behind use for a reference?  I had to pull my Dave Chappele commentary, he said some frank and interesting comments, but is was too much for the white folk to watch the whole thing.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

Oh the token card, why is there only one voice on this topic you, hide behind use for a reference?  I had to pull my Dave Chappele commentary, he said some frank and interesting comments, but is was too much for the white folk to watch the whole thing.

One voice?  Is that how easily you disregard a black voice? 

But no, despite your disregard of his opinion, there are many others as well.  But I am sure you would find a reason to disregard them based on the color of their skin,  political stance.