Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM: "Black Lives Matter", right?
Ummm......No.  

What "matters"...is..."sayonara Senor Trump".  

Here is proof, dispositive.  
BLM co-founder.... "the GOAL is to REMOVE TRUMP!"

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1525584377610220

The Co-Founder of BLM (Patrisse Cullors) admitting (on CNN) it's NOT about black lives...it
's about Trump.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Ummm......No.  

The Co-Founder of BLM (Patrisse Cullors) admitting (on CNN) it's NOT about black lives...it
's about Trump.  
Sigh. Really? This is your smoking gun of what the BLM movement is REALLY about?? lol. 

Here's what I'll say: its interesting how some people think they are really being unbiased when their bias is as obvious as a mustard stain on a white polo shirt. 

Of course one of their goals is to remove Trump. It should be the goal of every thinking person in America. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Ummm......No.  

's about Trump.  

Why do you say it’s not about black lives and ONLY about removing Trump?  Is it too hard to comprehend that maybe both is a goal?  I didn’t hear her say it’s NOT about black lives, so where are you getting this opinion from?

As for Trump:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/central-park-five-trump.amp.html

From the full page ads Trump took out in newspapers to call for the death penalty on the Central Park 5, to the attack on Obama and the bullshit birther conspiracy theory and never apologizing for being wrong on either of them ... now as POTUS praised and pardoned an evil racist Sheriff Arapio in Arizona, called NFL kneeling players thugs and sonsofbitches but called racist white supremacists “very fine people on both sides”... just shows Trump’s always been a racist piece of shit.  You just willfully look past it.  I wonder why?

But it’s comical how you defend that piece of shit like poor Trump is the actual victim time and again .... birds of a feather I guess.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
Ummm......No.  

's about Trump.  

From the full page ads Trump took out in newspapers to call for the death penalty on the Central Park 5, to the attack on Obama and the bullshit birther conspiracy theory and never apologizing for being wrong on either of them ... now as POTUS praised and pardoned an evil racist Sheriff Arapio in Arizona, called NFL kneeling players thugs and sonsofbitches but called racist white supremacists “very fine people on both sides”... just shows Trump’s always been a racist piece of shit.  You just willfully look past it.  I wonder why?

Hey, knock it off. He had black people at his pool. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Of course one of their goals is to remove Trump. It should be the goal of every thinking person in America. 
As should be the removal of the "main" parties, which have been treasonous trash for generations...but hey, we still let 'em waste our money and kill our kids.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
As should be the removal of the "main" parties, which have been treasonous trash for generations...but hey, we still let 'em waste our money and kill our kids.

Obama was treasonous? Bush 1, 2? Clinton? Reagan? No, of course not. There is nothing equivalent to Trumpism in American history. It will be studied for centuries 

I've read the allegation of treason but what has he done?  It was a sham impeachment.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Obama was treasonous? Bush 1, 2? Clinton? Reagan? No, of course not. There is nothing equivalent to Trumpism in American history. It will be studied for centuries 
Obama was the all time deportation and drone murder leader, both Bushes got us embroiled in wars (still going on), and let's face a simple fact about Emperor Cheeto:

his actual actions vs. the hullabaloo around every visible thing he says or does is actually fairly minimal.  I hate the dumpster fire, did not and will not vote for him, but the hoopla around anything he does is exponentially higher than anyone preceding him...and that includes the full-on press assault that Dubya dealt with.  When even Bono and Bob Geldof call out the media for being partisan attack dogs (which they did, regarding Dubya), that's already ridiculous.  Our sitting Oval Office Error has, to be fair, proven just how tragically horrid most of our "news media" truly is.

Seriously, kids...when they decided not to run the "immigrant cage" pics under Obama (when the pics were taken) but did so under Trump...any functional person could see just what clickbait s**t the modern media and the modern left had become.

So, yeah...Trump is treasonous, so were his predecessors back beyond my (roughly) half-century of existence.