Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Service Announcement: Insert Your Outrage !
The right will loose it today when they hear that Ivanka has been using a private mail server for White House businesses. LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!

His comments about Senator John McCain come to mind. Trump's actions and words show his blatant disrespect and disregard for the military over and over again.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
He does not respect our military. He does not respect those that serve and those that have served. Look at the body of work. Not the latest excuse for the latest diss. 

I don't care if you like the guy or not. He continually insults our military in his actions. 
To be fair: he doesn't really respect anyone- it's not just the military.

In light of Ivanka's emails, I'm wondering if a new thread is in order? Surely it won't be long before we hear cries of "Lock her up!" 

Wonder if the thought of his daughter behind bars saddens the Orange Anus or turns him on?

Quote: @pumpf said:
@Mike Olson said:
He does not respect our military. He does not respect those that serve and those that have served. Look at the body of work. Not the latest excuse for the latest diss. 

I don't care if you like the guy or not. He continually insults our military in his actions. 
To be fair: he doesn't really respect anyone- it's not just the military.
Ha!

So true...

That said, he's two years into his term and he's yet to visit a war zone. Shameful for a president and I don't think its a stretch to assume the WH relationship with the military will continue to fray over time, not strengthen (see Trumps latest comments re: Retired Admiral William McRaven).
Trump told The Associated Press in a recent interview that he doesn't think visiting troops in a war zone is "overly necessary."  "I've been very busy with everything that's taking place here," he added.
This from the man who received five draft deferments during the Vietnam War, four for education and one for a diagnosis of bone spurs — though he later told The New York Times he could not remember which foot was affected by the malady or how long it lasted.

"though he later told The New York Times he could not remember which foot was affected by the malady or how long it lasted."

It lasted as long as needed.  I think he still suffers from it, in fact, it may have caused a yellowing of the spine also. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@AGRforever said:
gotta be honest. i heard about the france thing. i thought weather was the reason they couldnt fly him in? and secret service shut down driving due to unsecured path and distance?  could be totally wrong?

didnt know he skipped arlington on veterans day.  if this is a normal tradition for presidents to do then he should have his feet held to the fire. 

i have no issue with calling out when our politicians are asshats. one of my favorite groups on facebook is americans against republicans and democrats. 
There is always a rain contingency.
do you happen to know if this contingency plan was to cancel?  if you cant helicopter in and SS wont let you drive how do you suggest it get done?
Like every other president before him? One of his staffers made it, why couldn't the commander in chief?
So, in your mind, there are no differences in SS protections between a staffer and the Commander in Chief?  Really, there are differences if you think hard about it.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
"though he later told The New York Times he could not remember which foot was affected by the malady or how long it lasted."

It lasted as long as needed.  I think he still suffers from it, in fact, it may have caused a yellowing of the spine also. 
What we need is a real combat veteran like Hilary landing at airports under gunfire, she would show us how it is done!  Course the gun fire never happened but her story remained the same.

Yes, it was poor form for the President to miss the event honoring fallen WWII military in france and it is/was disrespectful for football players to disrespect our national anthem at the start of a football game.

I have mixed feelings on how important is it for the President to visit troops in a war zone.  Would take a lot of planning and effort to provide the necessary security to protect the CIC.  My guess is that more military personal would appreciate a good comedian  or celebrity over political commentary by a D or R politician.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@BigAl99 said:

My guess is that more military personal would appreciate a good comedian  or celebrity over political commentary by a D or R politician.
MY sense is you're right about that....Truman, Eisenhower or this for example???

[Image: image.jpg]

LOL, you're right purple!  Nanoseconds or less to decide that one!