Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They are howling mad in Detroit
Quote: @"JoDakota" said:
s far as his appearance, it's not just message board fodder. I also herd Florio and Dan Patrick criticize him for not looking professional. 
Colin Cowherd said he looked like a fat frat boy....it ain't just me.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Whole mess harkens me back to...

[Image: steckel_original.jpg?1302412988]
Yep.
In his defense. Nobody told him...he who lands the most guys on IR in camp doesn't win. Who am I kidding there was no defending him. Certainly not by anybody who played for him that year.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Whole mess harkens me back to...

[Image: steckel_original.jpg?1302412988]
Yep.
In his defense. Nobody told him...he who lands the most guys on IR in camp doesn't win. Who am I kidding there was no defending him. Certainly not by anybody who played for him that year.
Wanna feel old?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

He still has the exact same hair cut.  =)

The Belicheck assistant tree hasn't quite worked out in the head coaching department. Do they try to be too much like Bill out of the gate? 

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
The Belicheck assistant tree hasn't quite worked out in the head coaching department. Do they try to be too much like Bill out of the gate? 
or is it that they dont have  a generational type talent at QB making the job so much easier?   belicheat wasnt so hot unitl he got brady either.  I also wonder how much control the assistants have over there.  belicheat seems like a control freak that would be micro managing everything.