Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They are howling mad in Detroit
Their GM, Bob Quinn and head coach Matt Patricia were especially arrogant this offseason. Basically saying we are smarter than everyone and we can do better than Jim Caldwell can. LMAO. Quite the embarrassing start against the youngest rookie QB to ever start a NFL game. Fans are berserker mad. They fired Caldwell after a 9-7 season. What a shit show in the 2nd half last night in DeToilet. And can a guy look any sloppier appearance-wise as a HC than Matt Patricia?? I mean, c'mon. Looks like someone who eats pizza all day in his parent's basement.

Now they go play a very good 49ers team on the road and then New England. Good luck with that.

Your appearance remark is 100% correct. God forbid he should try to make himself more professional looking on the sideline with a suit and tie. Yet, I assume that is the message he wants to send to his players and fans.

Quote: @vikingknights said:
Your appearance remark is 100% correct. God forbid he should try to make himself more professional looking on the sideline with a suit and tie. Yet, I assume that is the message he wants to send to his players and fans.
Doesn't need a suit and tie.....but he can trim that freakin' sloppy ass beard and not look like the guy at Buffalo Wild Wings that has been eating burgers and beer everyday of his life and has Cheetos-stained fingers. Denny Green was overweight too, but he always kept it looking good on the sidelines. 

Fat sloppy coach with a big mouth and a bigger ego. The Lions are cursed with bad ownership. This marriage was started on a foundation of lies or at least omissions.
Restore the roar. Good slogan bring it back...lol.

Lions are going to epically bad this year. Players already quitting on Patricia.

Players quit on Matty Patty in training camp... 

Thought Patricia might be able to break some kind of record for the quickest ax, so I Googled it. George Allen was canned two games into the preseason back in '78. 

@49'ers and then NE?

Yup, GL with that...

I still wish them 8/8 vs a high draft pick. Purgatory. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@vikingknights said:
Doesn't need a suit and tie.....but he can trim that freakin' sloppy ass beard and not look like the guy at Buffalo Wild Wings that has been eating burgers and beer everyday of his life and has Cheetos-stained fingers. Denny Green was overweight too, but he always kept it looking good on the sidelines. 
Hey, dont go knocking cheetos...

As awful as Stafford was, what gives them zero hope was lack of coaching and being prepared.   Read 2 articles today about Jets knew their plays.  Everything was dictated and easily recognized.  The pick 6, Adams said they practiced defending that same play all week and when Detroit called it he was barking at Darron Lee "here it comes!".  That's not just a bad sign, that's 0-16 kinda territory coming.  And the GM fired their only winning HC after posting winning seasons 3 of his 4 years and making the playoffs twice in 4 years, to replace him with his buddy from the Pats?

Just when the Lions get a little traction they blow it up and now look at the mess they have on their hands.