Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isidora to start at center for Vikings against 49ers
Quote: @Bullazin said:
holy shite how many shotgun snaps will he have to make
All of them.

San Fran was ranked near the bottom in total team defense last season. I don't know all they did to improve that this year. Our defense and home crowd should be enough to carry us. If this current oline can't hold up against the 49ers. ?  We are going to need some healthy bodys on that oline and get settled in soon. If not then I'm worried we drop to many of the very important conference games that hurt us later.

lol. Hurry back, Elflein.

Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 14s15 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins says Brett jones was the center in walkthrough today
Andrew Krammer‏ @Andrew_Krammer 41s41 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins: Not ideal taking snaps from a new center in Week 1, but trying to build a rapport with Brett Jones ahead of Sunday. “He’s going to have to play center in the NFL like he’s done for games already.”
Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 53s54 seconds ago
More
The intrigue builds after that report of Isidora being the center Cousins indicates it might be Brett Jones
VikingUpdate.com‏ @VikingUpdate 17s18 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins sent out strong indications that Brett Jones will be the starting center for the #Vikings.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
lol. Hurry back, Elflein.

Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 14s15 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins says Brett jones was the center in walkthrough today
Andrew Krammer‏ @Andrew_Krammer 41s41 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins: Not ideal taking snaps from a new center in Week 1, but trying to build a rapport with Brett Jones ahead of Sunday. “He’s going to have to play center in the NFL like he’s done for games already.”
Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 53s54 seconds ago
More
The intrigue builds after that report of Isidora being the center Cousins indicates it might be Brett Jones
VikingUpdate.com‏ @VikingUpdate 17s18 seconds ago
More
Kirk Cousins sent out strong indications that Brett Jones will be the starting center for the #Vikings.
Or typical Zimmer subterfuge.

Oh no a Schism :#

I think I know what might've happened here. Hey Brian, point to the Vikings starting center...

[Image: Brian-Baldinger.jpg]

Quote: @greediron said:
@RS Express said:
@1VikesFan said:
Gonna be interesting but when isn't the Vikes OL interesting?
Just once I'd like to have a nice BORING offseason with the OL.  
Yes, wouldn't it be nice to read, "returned all 5 All-Pro starters from a solid previous season"

There. Fixed it for ya'.  I mean, while we're dreaming... Wink

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think I know what might've happened here. Hey Brian, point to the Vikings starting center...

[Image: Brian-Baldinger.jpg]
Whoa...live long and pro..aahh..sper!!!

sounds like they want the best 5 OL on the field and Isodora quickly showed that his ability at Center plus Jones at G is the best combo.  Frankly i think we might be surprised how the kid will play, he won’t be in one on one’s, splitting blocking with Jones or Remmers depending on the matchup.

His position will be good enough to beat SF and maybe GB, bringing Elf back healthy for week 3.  It is at that point that i believ we can expect to see an OL of:

Reiff-Jones-Elf-Isodora-Remmers which will be our OL unless Remmers falters and then we see O’Neill

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
Wow... I like Isi but crazy! played a half there in his career, high school, college, and the NFL. He sure must've done well. I bet Kirk is doing the reads. Could he or Elf play RG which would let Remmers play RT and Hill be another bench warmer? Cut Compton!
Well, here's hoping that Compton was just having a bad pre-season because he was not used to the Viking's system.
Yeah, right...