Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORSE THAN WATERGATE
One question.  What would it look like today if Hillary had been elected President.

Quote: @"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:

TRUST THE PLAN. WWG1WGA

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:

TRUST THE PLAN. WWG1WGA

Ummmmm.  What?? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Be careful what you wish for. Trump is what happens when ignorance and incompetence is glamorized as the fresh voice of an outsider.

I tend to think that Trump is ignorant (among other negative qualities); but he hasn't been incompetent.  He's actually accomplished quite a bit- especially considering the ridiculous forms (and intensity) that the "resistance" has taken.  I've said it before- and people that have paid attention to my comments before can verify this: I was a "never-Trumper" before and after the election.  Then I saw what the Democrats have done since then.  They (the Democrats) have turned me into a Trump-supporter.  If only there were adults in the Democrat party, they might have come out of these 4 years looking like the mature ones who earned the right to lead in DC.  But they have done the opposite; they have shown (the Kavanaugh hearings are example 4,393) that they are not capable of "leading".  Whatever negatives Trump may have, the Democrats have (somehow) proven to be even worse.

Quote: @"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:

TRUST THE PLAN. WWG1WGA

Ummmmm.  What?? 

Your copypasta is straight from "The Great Awakening" subreddit, a thread called "Connecting some dots," and a link to it was directly "dropped" by "Q" in post 1931...

When you quoted all of that I just assumed you we're familiar with the source. I was just joking around turning what you said into their catchphrases: Trust the Plan and WWG1WGA (Where We Go 1, We Go All).