Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORSE THAN WATERGATE
UT OH.

Release the documents President Trump!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1035712034350948352.html

1. Dont post anything in the ST forum without adding your own opinions to it. ( that was a Tempe rule that I really liked )  in an effort to keep the pot stirring memes and such shit out of the threads that dont really add anything to the conversation.

I don’t need to add anything.  Is that all you got?

As I have been saying for a long time ... Russia collusion is fake and an effort to derail his candidacy and his presidency.  To cover up the Obama illegal spying.  

He wasn’t supposed to win.  We weren’t supposed to find out.  

I don't have anything. Those are the board rules. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I don't have anything. Those are the board rules. 
Pay attention.  “in an effort to keep the pot stirring memes and such shit out“.

This isn’t pot stirring memes and such shit. 

This is relevant info.  Refute the contents or run off and cry to a mod.  I don’t play your games.  

4. Show respect to your fellow posters,  if you cant disagree respectfully,  ( and I am not talking about saying "with all due respect" and then saying what ever the hell you feel like)   I mean true respect for that persons opinions, feelings, and positions.  Then dont respond.  Walk away.  The ST forum isnt about winning some internet battle,  there is no changing another persons mind,  its about maybe enlightening others and helping educate others as to why you feel a certain way on a subject and maybe learning a little about why they feel the way they do.

BHAHAHAHA.  Barrnone is all righteous now and follows the rules.  LMAO. 
Remember the old. I'm a liberal and proud of it thread.  Yeah. Way to really follow your said rules. 

LMAO 

Jimmy likes your posting of the rules.  

Don’t come in to my thread without offering anything.  I posted relevant and damning information.  And you choose to derail with nonsense.  

Get a real mod here.  I haven’t violated rules.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
LMAO 

Jimmy likes your posting of the rules.  

Don’t come in to my thread without offering anything.  I posted relevant and damning information.  And you choose to derail with nonsense.  

Get a real mod here.  I haven’t violated rules.  
I would rather he post the rules that to get into a pointless left vs right name calling bitch fest with you.  If he posts the rules on civility then he can't hardly engage in that behavior can he?

And if you would like the job..it's yours, apparently I am so biased that I have both sides saying I am biased against their view points,  even though you posted a story without actually initially adding a view point so I'm not sure how you are being discriminated against.

It would be great to have some actual political debate within the rules of the forum.