Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Parry a Vike
Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I can see that a few of those guys know about the golf tee in the governor trick,  a couple of them were hauling ass. .... oh to be 19 and have nothing of value to lose again...

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Flipping a golf cart is not real hard. Try going uphill slowly then turn left so you are driving sideways across the hill. Parry weighs 300+ lbs. It will be hard not to flip it.
That's just tipping over....if you want to flip or roll you will need some momentum and a bit of creativity doesn't hurt either .... (for style points)  Wink
True. I was just thinking of tipping. Never actually seen anyone flip it. That would take some effort.

when I was first out of college and had just moved to a new town i didnt know anybody or really have any money,  but I was able to still qualify for a student membership at the local country club and since it was being run by a couple of kids my age I hung out there all the time... well after hours or on rainy slow nights we might have been know to get a little radical with the rental carts and sometimes things didnt go quite as planned,  lets just say that several of those videos looked like deja vu all over again for me.  #luckytobealive.

So, just for informational purposes, what is the tee in the governor trick?  Where would one find such a dignitary?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
So, just for informational purposes, what is the tee in the governor trick?  Where would one find such a dignitary?
honestly its been so long I am not sure if I would remember where it went and it depended on what type of cart you were using,  one some you lifted up the seat and wedged it into a linkage arm that held the throttle body open on the carburetor.  There were some others that had a governor that would shut the gas down once the rpms got so high and those you just wedged the operating lever back so it couldnt close.   I gave up golf about 6 years ago and havent teed up a golf cart for about 10 years.  Might not even be possible anymore.

[Image: iep8ziihkxfc.jpeg]
David looks like a big fella...  Wink