Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy leaving? Soon to be followed by...
Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
I don't think what Dr. Mike ZImmer says in an interview about Sam's knee matters much.  Any team that wants to sign him is going to do their own medical eval.  And Dr. James Andrews who cleaned up his knee last fall said he's "good to go."   
of course Andrews cant really say to much negative.

first off is HIPPA laws regarding patient confidentiality,  secondly how would it look if a world renown surgeon says "nope,  hes just to fkd up for me to fix"  people go to andrews because of his walks on water reputation.   if Sam wants to go andrews really cant say anything negative to the public.
So you think his knee is bad and Andrews is just fronting for him?  Based on what besides your imagination?   If the outcome were problematic Andrews could not comment or take a neutral stance like, "Sam needs to continue his rehab and see how things progress."

Here's what Peliserro reported:  "Dr. James Andrews, the doctor who cleaned up Bradford’s knee has told Bradford the joint itself is sound and the ligaments are intact.  There’s no reason to be concerned going forward.”

are you media?  where the hell do you get that out of my statement?  i was simply saying that IMO due to hippa laws the private surgeon really isnt the best reference unless he has been given a release from the regulations.  I hope like hell Sams knee is great because him and Teddy are my 2 favorites in this mess.
The statement by Andrews speaks plainly on the subject.   Hipa laws, saying he's too fkd up, andrews can't say a negative word in public... what is all that?   Sounds like a heavy implication that he's lying for some reason.   

You talk about his reputation, what's his reputation if he says Bradford is good and 8 months later his knee gives out again?    He said what he said, I take it at face value because there is no reason not to.   

Is anybody going to be looking at the doctor as negligent if Sams knee let's go again?  No,  most are expecting it or else we wouldn't be having a discussion  about which QB to sign.

I am saying his comments need to be taken with a grain of salt as he likely isnt really allowed to comment on the specifics of the injury.