Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That throw was a thing of beauty.
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
You really ought to get rid of your condescending attitude.   It's unbecoming a moderator. 
you have room to talk,  i was a poster here long before i was asked to moderate anything.  if somebody wants to be a jackwagon,  they will  be treated like one in kind.  you want to take some veiled shots at people,  you are going to get some back.

Take your shots modman.   Interesting when I (and others) take a contrary position - another mod implies we are ignorant.  Respond ... and the narrative changes on who isn't accepting of others positions. 

Should i just post pro-Teddy and pro-Treadwell stuff?  Or can I be pro-case and pro-jarius?

Case has ice in his veins. He took the team on 2 game winning drives in the last 3 min in his 1st playoff game. Even after throwing a stupid pass... the kid came back and won the game twice. That is HUGE.

How about be a Vike Fan?

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Poiple said:
it was t predicated on ghe safety screwing up.   any number of things could have happened.   Case put the ball in a good place to let bis PLAY MAKER MAKE A PLAY ON IT.  This is what good QBs do.  This is his job and he did it well.
Sick and tird of tbe back handed compliments and whining about this and that when it comes to Case all because he isnt some people version of what they think a perfect Qb should be.

If you cant find beauty and joy in that last play then maybe you are a Minnesotan
you might want to quit reading message boards if all you want is unicorns shitting rainbows.    the pass was very good,  not perfect,  the play was really great for the result,  but the results were dependent on the defense screwing up.  everybody was thrilled for the result,  very happy with the result and are not knocking Case for the throw,  but some are not going to make ridiculous claims like it was the most impressive pass they have ever seen or that it was perfect.   

I am not sure why it has to be an extreme view point or it gets taken to the opposite.  Case has played very well,  he threw a lot of really nice passes on Sunday and the good guys won,  what is  wrong with talking about the bad plays or imperfections of the day along with the good ones?
Speaking of extreme. Someone really tried to say the INT was a good read?  a weak heave off the back foot was a good read? 

No, if he had the footwork to make the throw, the WR was open.  But a wobbler to slightly open WR doesn't make it a good read.  That was a bad play through and through.  Timing, field position, the blocking, the decision and the throw.
He also had a defender hanging on him which caused the weak throw. He should have thrown it away like the other play that Payton challenged and lost. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
You really ought to get rid of your condescending attitude.   It's unbecoming a moderator. 
you have room to talk,  i was a poster here long before i was asked to moderate anything.  if somebody wants to be a jackwagon,  they will  be treated like one in kind.  you want to take some veiled shots at people,  you are going to get some back.
I go back to the Viking underground days.  I also was a founding member here and a. moderator starting day one.
You talk about others being a “jackwagon” but you start a thread telling me about wanting “unicorns shitting rainbows”

You should try to set a better example in your tone towards not only people who have been here a long while, but also people here on their first day.

Let's remember that we are all on the same side and that is being fans of the Minnesota Vikings. Our team is playing in the NFC championship game this Sunday...Hell Yeah...Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: @"MagnusEugeneHefeweizen" said:
Let's remember that we are all on the same side and that is being fans of the Minnesota Vikings. Our team is playing in the NFC championship game this Sunday...Hell Yeah...Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely.  There is no reason to critique and argue about one of the greatest plays in Vikings (and NFL) history.  Both the throw and the catch and run were simply incredible.  SKOL!

The weather forecast is holding up, high of 51 Sunday, low wind, no precip. Should be about 40 around gametime, very good for this time of year in Philly. 

diggs catch, the luck involved for how stupid williams was to trip past him and then run into his own player, the diggs actually thinking to look at the field instead of just going out of bounds. it took all players involved.

a minneapolis miracle.