Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still think Minnesota won't move up before #4 or #5.
If it goes Williams-JJM-Maye I wonder if the Vikes or Giants rate Daniels as highly? Probably but his game is so much different you wonder about “fit”. John Harbaugh went from Flacco to Jacko so it can be done but hmm. KO had middling results post-Kirk and there was seemingly no market for Fields (different player I know). But not every coach wants that kind of QB. All anecdotes but it makes me think. Daboll I suppose would be game for Daniels, coming from Josh Allen and Danny Dimes, though Maye and McCarthy seem like better fits there too. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
If it goes Williams-JJM-Maye I wonder if the Vikes or Giants rate Daniels as highly? Probably but his game is so much different you wonder about “fit”. John Harbaugh went from Flacco to Jacko so it can be done but hmm. KO had middling results post-Kirk and there was seemingly no market for Fields (different player I know). But not every coach wants that kind of QB. All anecdotes but it makes me think. Daboll I suppose would be game for Daniels, coming from Josh Allen and Danny Dimes, though Maye and McCarthy seem like better fits there too. 
Daboll would shit his pants and run to the podium all at the same time if Daniels made it to sniffing distance of 6. 

KOC couldn't make chicken salad with the chicken shit he had @ QB after Kirko. Now we get Darnold; chicken shit? or Chx salad???

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Washington might take JJ at 2. He's either way higher than everyone thinks or he's the biggest, fattest, reddist red herring anyone's ever seen. 

https://twitter.com/wludford/status/1772...24345?s=20
I just don't think anyone in the media knows shit yet. Two days before the Draft? Yep, then I'll start believing. Its all just fuel for the NFL hype train and people are lining up at the station to soak it in.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Ok, call me crazy, this could be the handshake. If it does play out that way then the Chargers could be waiting to see if JJ makes it to #5. Harbaugh has said he is the best QB Michigan has ever had, so....... the Chargers take JJ and then trade Herbert to us for 11 and 23. Or am I just a dreamer?
[Image: a6kosmnx9u5t.gif]

Harbaugh is full of shizzle 

Washington might take JJ at 2. He's either way higher than everyone thinks or he's the biggest, fattest, reddist red herring anyone's ever seen. 

This year's Will Levis?  Might see shots of him and his gf waiting in the green room on draft night.  And waiting, and waiting...

Quote: @comet52 said:
@MaroonBells said:

This year's Will Levis?  Might see shots of him and his gf waiting in the green room on draft night.  And waiting, and waiting...
The one left standing could be Jayden Daniels. 

@comet52 said:
@MaroonBells said:

The one left standing could be Jayden Daniels. 
Rumor is his Pro Day was just ok. Which is not how its set up to go.

Today's tea leaves say Maye or Mac goes to Washington at #2, the other goes at #3 to either New England or Minnesota. QB4 could be Daniels and he could drop out of the top 10. 

Tune in tomorrow for Tomorrow's Tea Leaves...