Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Vikings actively trying to trade up with Arizona
JMO, but I think Minnesota stays put unless someone they like slides a bit. IMO, most likely trade partner is Los Angeles at #5. And that would be for Drake Maye or Daniels, who I think are most likely to 'slide'. I think Minnesota would be happy to take Penix at #11. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
JMO, but I think Minnesota stays put unless someone they like slides a bit. IMO, most likely trade partner is Los Angeles at #5. And that would be for Drake Maye or Daniels, who I think are most likely to 'slide'. I think Minnesota would be happy to take Penix at #11. 
Waiting... taking Penix... may as well add more even risks to this already crazy plan Kwesi is cooking up haha. Why not!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I'd love to know who your little birdie is who says the team likes Penix. I guess they're all risky, but he seems like a real reach at #11

Quote: @CFIAvike said:
@StickyBun said:
I'd love to know who your little birdie is who says the team likes Penix. I guess they're all risky, but he seems like a real reach at #11
in a normal year he would be top 5 easily, the only thing that makes him potentially there at 11 is the depth of the QB draft this year.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Cardinals just traded Rondale Moore for QB Desmond Ridder with ATL. Ridder I assume will be backing up Kyler unless ARI is thinking of getting nuts and drafting a QB and trading Murray. Unlikely though. Ridder is a poor man's Kyler so I see the appeal for him as a backup.
Kinda funny Atlanta's 2 QBs now are both former Vikings. Kirk and Heineke.
Falcons now have Drake London, Darnell Mooney and Rondale Moore at WR, Cousins at QB, Pitts at TE, Bijan at RB, the 2nd best pass blocking line in the NFL, and the 8th pick in the draft.

[Image: I2S9.gif]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:
Cardinals just traded Rondale Moore for QB Desmond Ridder with ATL. Ridder I assume will be backing up Kyler unless ARI is thinking of getting nuts and drafting a QB and trading Murray. Unlikely though. Ridder is a poor man's Kyler so I see the appeal for him as a backup.
Kinda funny Atlanta's 2 QBs now are both former Vikings. Kirk and Heineke.
Falcons now have Drake London, Darnell Mooney and Rondale Moore at WR, Cousins at QB, Pitts at TE, Bijan at RB, the 2nd best pass blocking line in the NFL, and the 8th pick in the draft.

[Image: I2S9.gif]
I'm not sold on any of those WRs, or even Pitts really, but I can see the path. Especially in that division. Also, idk if that gif is from Fight Club or what I think it is, Se7en, but either way: great movie!

Penix at #11 would make me barf.  I just don't see it with him.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@CFIAvike said:
@StickyBun said:
in a normal year he would be top 5 easily, the only thing that makes him potentially there at 11 is the depth of the QB draft this year.
That injury history and his performance against Michigan have me VERY concerned

Smoke & mirrors.  Sportsmedia and pundits have spent the last two months talking about "blockbuster proposed trade".  They're just creating content clickbait.

The Vikes are not moving up for Penix or Nix.  It’s  JJM.   I’ve heard people just raving about Penix, but it kinda feels like you’re drafting an old beat up QB for some reason, but a guy who can really flick it.  His deep ball is a thing of beauty.