Buffalos Choke ability makes our
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:
Josh Allen reminds me of Mike Tice... a meathead. 
In yesterday's game, Josh Allen broke a record for the most passes completed behind the line of scrimmage (16). He was 10 of 21 on all others. Of the 10, 8 were between 0 and 5 yards. 
Well, thats just like Kirko Check-Down Chains!  :p
Except for Josh, it's actually true. Or at least it was in this game. Judging by the the tone of your sarcasm, I'm sure you know that Kirk consistently ranks near the top in long passing stats and near the bottom in checkdown rates. Yet another of the many ridiculous Kirko myths. 
The best thing ole Kirko did for his image was get hurt, then watch the Vikings trot out Dobbs, Hall and Mullens. Ok, maybe the shirtless Gjallehorn too. 

Did you forget about last year's and this year's actual play? 
I think PF's point was that Kirk could play lights out all year and there would still be people who don't buy it. Sometimes it takes the absence of a thing to appreciate the true value of a thing. 
unless we're talk STD...But yah, you caught my point. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Stefon Diggs last night

8 targets
3 receptions
21 yards
0 tds
awww,  I cant tell you how much that hurts me to read that..... B)
watch him end up in GB

Quote: @mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Stefon Diggs last night

8 targets
3 receptions
21 yards
0 tds
watch him end up in GB
2 seasons after Davante left and the last thing the Pack wants is a big money WR.

Quote: @RS Express said:
@mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Stefon Diggs last night

8 targets
3 receptions
21 yards
0 tds
watch him end up in GB
2 seasons after Davante left and the last thing the Pack wants is a big money WR.
What you say makes sense but I will not be surprised if he ends up there and provides Love with a reliable and veteran receiver with Watson being injury prone. Diggs, Dobbs and Watson will be scary especially with the tunning game they uave. Also, I am sure his value has dropped a bit.
On the other hand, the Pack have a better chance at getting to the superbowl in the next few years than the Bills if he really wants a ring.
That will not be good. To me it makes too much sense. With JJ (hid replacement) being in the same division it brings extra motivation 

Bills and Vikings are in the same self-fulfilling prophecy loop. 

Sometimes I'm dense...
[Image: ntatm8nqmjac.gif]