Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalos Choke ability makes our
Vikings look clutch! lol not realy, But honestly, they are us in so many wierd ways. feel bad for their fans, i know their pain. NO team has more missed important clutch FG’s than our Vikings and thier Bills!!

Yeah it's brutal but seemed inevitable 

The only other franchise that can truly match our misery

Gotta feel for the Bills Mafia tonight, but the Chiefs are my 2nd favorite team, so I got that. 

Hell, Mahomes has been in the Conference Championship every year over the first 6 years of his career, thats crazy. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/playoffs.htm

Bills D was pretty dinged up going into this game and their offense didnt have a play over 20 yards. 

Chiefs D doesnt get enough credit and Andy Reid and his staff might be the best in the league. 

Should be a great AFC Championship - probably better than the SB will be. 

They would have been destroyed by the Ravens anyway. Saved them the step of thinking they were just a game away...lol...and the Bills mafia are 2nd place finishers for the Darwin Awards.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Gotta feel for the Bills Mafia tonight, but the Chiefs are my 2nd favorite team, so I got that. 

Hell, Mahomes has been in the Conference Championship every year over the first 6 years of his career, thats crazy. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/playoffs.htm

Bills D was pretty dinged up going into this game and their offense didnt have a play over 20 yards. 

Chiefs D doesnt get enough credit and Andy Reid and his staff might be the best in the league. 

Should be a great AFC Championship - probably better than the SB will be. 
Mahomes stat is the first 6 years, of his career as a starter.  He didn't start as a rookie, and they got beat in the wild card round that year. That was the year Alex Smith was playing so good and then got broke.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Yeah it's brutal but seemed inevitable 
Yep, just like in Minnesota. The disappointment is inevitable. 

The Jason Kelce videos are the best