Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt Censorship
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
He's just trying to give you hope, because...well, it's not MY communication that most on this thread take issue with.

We think you can beat your maladies, you just have to believe!
Oh, youre pretty much out of your mind and warbling nonsense at this point. On this board, it shows intelligence to have different viewpoints because the group think is embarrassingly ignorant.  You just seem to be totally out there. Im not even sure what youre trying to say 90% of the time. 

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
He's just trying to give you hope, because...well, it's not MY communication that most on this thread take issue with.

We think you can beat your maladies, you just have to believe!
Oh, youre pretty much out of your mind and warbling nonsense at this point. On this board, it shows intelligence to have different viewpoints because the group think is embarrassingly ignorant.  You just seem to be totally out there. Im not even sure what youre trying to say 90% of the time. 
I suspect it's the big words, because the others aren't complaining.

More debunkage.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/12/15/false-claim-moderna-admitted-mrna-vaccines-cause-cancer-fact-check/71728496007/
USA Today as a source???  Hilarious.  Did you happen to hear the one where they said getting the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid-19 as well?

USA Today as a source???  Hilarious.  Did you happen to hear the one where they said getting the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid-19 as well?
(sigh)

I knew I was giving you too much credit.

You see...and stay with me, here...functional people are aware that the media outlet cites the actual scientific sources within the article. No one, except...well, you...would think that they actually were the researchers in question.

Not just a four year old, but one already facing setbacks....

@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

You see...and stay with me, here...functional people are aware that the media outlet cites the actual scientific sources within the article. No one, except...well, you...would think that they actually were the researchers in question.

Yep, and you constantly complain about my sources that contain scientific data.   Lol. Can’t get one by you.  Try this one on for size based on actual science.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-issues-health-advisory-over-low-vaccination-rates-across-us

children who received the vaccine are more likely to come down with these illnesses.

@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

Yep, and you constantly complain about my sources that contain scientific data.   Lol. Can’t get one by you.  Try this one on for size based on actual science.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-issues-health-advisory-over-low-vaccination-rates-across-us

children who received the vaccine are more likely to come down with these illnesses.
Don't you already have 1 thread dedicated to covid vaccine effectiveness and side effects?  Come on,  the same arguments with the same people are changing nothing,  this is starting to look like you are challenging Sisyphus for the world record in futility. 

You put the information out there, and its up to them to choose to read and believe it or not,  don't keep getting sucked into the childish shit,  because that really makes the threads and boards difficult to read for most.

We're going on almost 4 years since the Covid s hit the fan. 

IT'll stay back-burnered unless the damn thing morphs into something more down the road.  

@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

(sigh)

Ya got the actual study results?  Your article doesn’t link to a study. It links to another bullshit website the epoch times. Bullshit websites linking to bullshit websites is the definition of fake news. 

The study, if it exists would need to normalize out the selection bias on children who were given the covid vacination. It would be obvious to anyone with a brain that more at risk children were vaccinated especially those with respiratory issues or at risk individuals. It would still stand to reason that those same kids would still be at risk and would absolutely have a higher risk level to other respiratory diseases. Your own bullshit article says the hospitalization rate was for all respritory diseases combined……the covid vaccine would have zero effect on those.