Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Levis
Quote: @comet52 said:
@supafreak84 said:
@JR44 said:
Watching Levis tonight and feeling ill that we passed on him, have to really question our GM and scouting department when a franchise QB was sitting there late in the first round and we had no future QB on the roster.  Our remainder of the season would be looking completely different right now.  
He is impressive spinning the ball. Can make all the throws. My comp for him was Jay Cutler and I'll stick with that 
Interesting comp.  What brand does Levis smoke?
Hellmans

Went from hero to zero in one play! He has one hell of an arm. Certainly has the potential to be very good.

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
Went from hero to zero in one play! He has one hell of an arm. Certainly has the potential to be very good.
He also looked way better than the Steelers QB, Pickett.  I'm not impressed with Pickett at all, but Levis looks like he could be good.

I think he's done really well considering he is playing behind a makeshift offensive line ravaged by injuries and his only real weapons are an aging Derrick Henry and DeAndre Hopkins. I think you surround him with better talent and more weapons and he could really take off 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I think he's done really well considering he is playing behind a makeshift offensive line ravaged by injuries and his only real weapons are an aging Derrick Henry and DeAndre Hopkins. I think you surround him with better talent and more weapons and he could really take off 
LOL.... only Derrick Henry and DeAndre Hopkins.... only. =)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
lol, yeah....Derrick Henry already has over 600 yards rushing. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
Both getting older and I don't know about you, but I couldn't name another guy on that offense 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
Both getting older and I don't know about you, but I couldn't name another guy on that offense 
I  dont watch much of their games and I dont play fantasy so I likely couldnt either,  but those 2 are a pretty damn good duo on offense, even at their age.    you dont need to have guys with household names at every position.  I am betting most other fans cant name more the Justin Jefferson on our O,  doesnt mean there arent good players behind him.

I don't know why some are mooning over the kid so much, that last pick was a nearly identical pass to a near-pick moments earlier...and he looks OK, strong, and so on, but I'm not seeing flashes of brilliance or anything...?!

Quote: @Zanary said:
I don't know why some are mooning over the kid so much, that last pick was a nearly identical pass to a near-pick moments earlier...and he looks OK, strong, and so on, but I'm not seeing flashes of brilliance or anything...?!
Agreed.