Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Hock signs new deal with Minnesota
Man....we've really turned into a group of snippy bitches, lol. Isn't football supposed to be fun to watch? And here we are taking names and ready to nail pelts to the wall.

Hey....our favorite team is getting ready to play its 1st game of the year in 11 days. Let's all do this, including myself:

[Image: 3qzg9h.jpg]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Man....we've really turned into a group of snippy bitches, lol. Isn't football supposed to be fun to watch? And here we are taking names and ready to nail pelts to the wall.

Hey....our favorite team is getting ready to play its 1st game of the year in 11 days. Let's all do this, including myself:

[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.exp...80f67017a4]

Welcome to the offseason pal.  Wait until the season starts. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:

[Image: proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.exp...80f67017a4]

Welcome to the offseason pal.  Wait until the season starts. 
You know what I think? I think some fans just want to tear it all down if they don't have a top 3 QB. 

Cue for the people who were bitching that Kwesi wasn't getting contracts done to start bitching that Kwest overpaid.

Perhaps one reason JJ is the last negotiation standing is because unlike Hunter and Hock, he already had a payday in the bag for next year with his 5th year option being about $24 million. Another possibility is that with the "next man up" getting the biggest deal, maybe JJ wants to try and wait out JaMarr Chase next offseason.  Instead off JJ signing now and Chase topping him next spring, maybe Chase signs first and JJ leapfrogs him?

Quote: @StickyBun said:

I told you not to call me that!  

[Image: stripes-psycho.gif]

Quote: @RS Express said:
Cue for the people who were bitching that Kwesi wasn't getting contracts done to start bitching that Kwest overpaid.

Perhaps one reason JJ is the last negotiation standing is because unlike Hunter and Hock, he already had a payday in the bag for next year with his 5th year option being about $24 million. Another possibility is that with the "next man up" getting the biggest deal, maybe JJ wants to try and wait out JaMarr Chase next offseason.  Instead off JJ signing now and Chase topping him next spring, maybe Chase signs first and JJ leapfrogs him?
Give them time.

It's like dominoes, they each fall after each other. There is talk about getting Jefferson's deal done. Who knows about Hunter and then there is the qb situation. But it is a business and a reflection of the market. People would have bitched if they didn't sign him.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It's like dominoes, they each fall after each other. There is talk about getting Jefferson's deal done. Who knows about Hunter and then there is the qb situation. But it is a business and a reflection of the market. People would have bitched if they didn't sign him.
I really think Darrisaw will be the top priority after JJ. Not sure they re-sign Hunter long term. And like you said there's always the QB situation.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Vikergirl said:
I really think Darrisaw will be the top priority after JJ. Not sure they re-sign Hunter long term. And like you said there's always the QB situation.
Definitely Darrisaw and Jefferson. Hunter is probably gone