Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Hock signs new deal with Minnesota

Not that it matters, but I'm curious to see where he ranks among the highest paid TEs. Big diff between 1 and, say, 5.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fmwk8d7coas1m04kbcx...w.gif&ct=g]

I wonder if those ear drops will start working today and he can start practicing with the team.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I wonder if those ear drops will start working today and he can start practicing with the team.
lmao, he 'got the right drops' now, so he's ready to go. He also got the 'right heating pad' for that back thing to clear up.

Goods news.

Wondering whether that will trigger a trade of Muse (and then a defensive player pick-up).  I know there was speculation that the Vikes put Muse on the 53 as a hedge against Hock "holding out (with unspecified injury)" into the actual season.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
Goods news.

Wondering whether that will trigger a trade of Muse (and then a defensive player pick-up).  I know there was speculation that the Vikes put Muse on the 53 as a hedge against Hock "holding out (with unspecified injury)" into the actual season.
Interesting. Yeah I could see that. 4 TEs did seem to be a little overkill. 

At the end of the season, I wanna see if missing training camp due to prolonged negotiation has any ramifications. 

Hope he kills it.