Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LB Ivan Pace Jr.
He’s going to be a fun one to watch. There’ve been some great ILB’s over the years of similar size and all seem to share that intensity as well as an innate instinct for making the play. I hope he continues to impress. 

[Image: 2bes7i9kgy2r.png]

BOOM

Quote: @Wetlander said:
BOOM
Uh oh, the shit just got real!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
BOOM
Seems like Pace isn't competing to make the roster anymore, he's competing for a starting spot.

Agree with this take from the author...  he's been standing out and the fact he had the green dot against Seattle in P1 means the team wants to see how he's doing calling plays and getting guys lined up.  Starter stuff to see if he can handle it.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
BOOM
Seems like Pace isn't competing to make the roster anymore, he's competing for a starting spot.

Agree with this take from the author...  he's been standing out and the fact he had the green dot against Seattle in P1 means the team wants to see how he's doing calling plays and getting guys lined up.  Starter stuff to see if he can handle it.
And it sounds like he passed that test as well. I remember the buzz about John Randle his rookie season, but it wasn't to this level. Of course social media cranks up the volume on that, but we might have a real star on our hands. 

I just hope the Vikings have the balls to put both youngsters on the field at the same time. Throw caution to the wind. Sure would be fun to watch. 

Here's some more from our Head Coach's mouth...

[Image: bzkpi3gclau3.png]

MOAR...

[Image: ah89zlyder3v.png]

He's really outpaced the team's initial expectations....

[Image: fozzie-bear-wow.gif]

Worth every dollar of the bonus money that we gave him.