Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Winner
Philly was the beneficiary of the majority of the bad calls, have no idea how it was not a fumble which should have been 7 for KC and there was no way it was a catch on the 4th and 14 which ended in a Philly score.  It was a hold and it would have been a TD if he didn't turn him like that.  KC won the game and was the better team.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
https://twitter.com/1280Josh/status/1624...27040?s=20&t=0UAo8IAKZjzC2wHT1Iy8sA
Wow,  hats off to this young man for taking responsibility for his actions.

Quote: @JR44 said:
https://twitter.com/1280Josh/status/1624...27040?s=20&t=0UAo8IAKZjzC2wHT1Iy8sA

Thats going to make him Mr. popular in Philly. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@MaroonBells said:
Best history: Philly. KC is a sleeper here, but you can’t beat the birthplace of America democracy
Best music: KC. So close to NYC, Philly doesn’t really have a musical identity. KC is a jazz mecca. Charlie Parker was from KC.
Best food: KC. Even though I hate BBQ, KC’s a foodie town. Too many Irish in Philly. We Irish suck at food.
Best vacation: Philly. The history and proximity to NYC.
Best fans: KC. Philly fans might be the worst in the NFL.
Best place to live: Philly
Best local brew: KC. Boulevard
Best songs: Philly. Closest category. Great songs about both cities, but Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia pulls Philly to the W.
Best movies: Philly. Philadelphia, Rocky, Phladelphia Story…no contest
Best native son: Philly. KC’s Ed Asner and Don Cheadle vs. Philly’s Will Smith, Bradley Cooper and Kobe Bryant. 
Best football team: Philly
Today’s winner: Philly
You lost me at best place to live...WTF?
Proximity to New York, the Northeast, history. I love visiting KC, but no big desire to live stuck on the border between Kansas and Missouri. I know, without the mountains, Colorado ain't much different, but hey, mountains. 
I hope I'm not offending any poster here, but I couldn't live there, no way.

I did not have favorable thoughts about the place (to say the least) when I had to go there for biz. That said, its place in American history is amazing.
Imagine being offended by an opinion.

Curious where you hung out in Philly. I think the thing that makes a city great is its urban neighborhoods. Its Logan Squares, Highlands, Uptowns, etc, Philly has a lot of great ones. KC has them too, but I haven't been able to explore them much. 

Once my kids graduate, I'm going to take 6 weeks out of the year and work in a different city each week. Tulsa, Birmingham, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Charlotte....so many undiscovered cities.

Great game by KC, and I love the fact that Reid not only won, but totally outcoached Philly in the second half comeback.  Just a great revenge story.  I normally don't like to rub losses in other fans' faces, but I can't help it - Cry Eagles Cry! 
[Image: ENjvmvYU8AAhQDx.jpg]

How in the hell do you put up 38 pts on that Eagles D with JuJu Shuster and a bunch of no-names (sans Kelce) at the skill positions?

I dont think they sacked Mahomes either. 

Hella game and Eagles are going to be tough to beat next season too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
How in the hell do you put up 38 pts on that Eagles D with JuJu Shuster and a bunch of no-names (sans Kelce) at the skill positions?

I dont think they sacked Mahomes either. 

Hella game and Eagles are going to be tough to beat next season too. 

Yeah, they didn't sack Mahomes once, and the Chiefs figured out that Philly D as they scored on each possession in the 2nd half.  I'm also happy for Jet McKinnon too.  He was a good Viking and played well whenever his number was called.  He had a very solid game yesterday and is now a SB Champ.  Good for him.

It wouldn't surprise me if next year's SB is a rematch of these teams.  

KC had 8 3rd down conversions and only 3 or 4 long ones. They did a great job of not having any issues there