Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: When a pix says it all....
[Image: j0u3psq8ya9j.jpg]

This is what happens when you put too much of your business out there.

[Image: 41v23get6qmp.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:

That's on Jada. She airs everything on her talk show (Red Table Talk). Then Will is forced to address it once its out there.

This is really the genesis of the slap.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:

That's on Jada. She airs everything on her talk show (Red Table Talk). Then Will is forced to address it once its out there.

This is really the genesis of the slap.

Yeah I know. It's absolutely ridiculous. But it is also on him to set healthy boundaries. There are two people primarily in the relationship. I am sure some people's relationships are helped by her show but it's to the detriment of her own. The fact that she doesn't seem to care says a lot too.

Meh...

We're subject to awful behavior from people everyday in the news. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I doubt this was staged,  to what benefit?  By the time 95% of the world knew about it the Oscar's were over and since they are only a once a year thing,  by the time they come around, again nobody will remember or care.  Unless maybe the turn it into a celebrity cage death match..... then people will tune in.
How many people are talking about the oscars right now?

This isn't 1995 TV that only happened while it was broadcast.  Algore invented the internet and things get replayed and talked about.
And that benefits who/how?  Smith agrees to do it why?  He's being vilified by half the people and the rest are up Rocks ass... so why do they do it?  Like i said i don't see the upside.

Did we not just watch a president win/serve a term using the theory that press regardless of quality is a good thing?

For perspective, a lot of people saw it as a black man standing up for a black woman. As far as Juwan Howard, he was out of line too. The other coach was not innocent though. Doesn't justify the response but have to look at the whole picture.

I wonder if The Rock instead of Chris Rock was hosting if Big Willie Style would have slapped him? That's rhetorical.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I wonder if The Rock instead of Chris Rock was hosting if Big Willie Style would have slapped him? That's rhetorical.
The Rock would have grabbed Will's hand as it was in motion and looked him dead in the eyes while saying "You don't want to do that".

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I doubt this was staged,  to what benefit?  By the time 95% of the world knew about it the Oscar's were over and since they are only a once a year thing,  by the time they come around, again nobody will remember or care.  Unless maybe the turn it into a celebrity cage death match..... then people will tune in.
How many people are talking about the oscars right now?

This isn't 1995 TV that only happened while it was broadcast.  Algore invented the internet and things get replayed and talked about.
And that benefits who/how?  Smith agrees to do it why?  He's being vilified by half the people and the rest are up Rocks ass... so why do they do it?  Like i said i don't see the upside.
How many people googled Alopecia after seeing that bit?

Hmm, might need to adjust my tinfoil hat, but I called that right away and now I see Pfizer is a sponsor of the oscars.  Wonder if they have any alopecia drugs in the pipeline?