Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: When a pix says it all....
[Image: 1slap032822.jpg?w=525&h=600&format=auto%...aces&dpr=2]

Craziness. Walked up there and slapped Rock?? I mean, the Oscars is kind of a joke anyway: people giving themselves awards. But this? What a complete douchebag. This obviously just wasn't about this joke, he's had an issue with Rock for a bit. And if Smith's wife could keep from airing their dirty laundry constantly on her talk show, maybe this type of misdirected resentment wouldn't have happened. Really unfortunate situation. But how much does anyone really know Will Smith? He might be an asshole in real life. 

Doesn't it seem like we having just a big lack of decency and decorum since COVID? Angry people out there.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Craziness. Walked up there and slapped Rock?? I mean, the Oscars is kind of a joke anyway: people giving themselves awards. But this? What a complete douchebag. This obviously just wasn't about this joke, he's had an issue with Rock for a bit. And if Smith's wife could keep from airing their dirty laundry constantly on her talk show, maybe this type of misdirected resentment wouldn't have happened. Really unfortunate situation. But how much does anyone really know Will Smith? He might be an asshole in real life. 

Doesn't it seem like we having just a big lack of decency and decorum since COVID? Angry people out there.
Funny that this was what triggered him to do something...not the dozens of other issues. Jada sure seems like someone with a lot of baggage and drama

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Funny that this was what triggered him to do something...not the dozens of other issues. Jada sure seems like someone with a lot of baggage and drama
Yeah, that's my point. Very misdirected. Smith gets asked constantly about the picture below. Jada and Will are both nuts.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io...alsina.jpg]

Looked sooooo staged to me.  Way to get the Oscars relevant again.

Quote: @AGRforever said:

I tend to agree with you.  Not buying it.  These are paid actors...

Quote: @AGRforever said:

It can't discounted, I agree with that. But I don't think so in this instance. The slap itself looks highly dramatic however. I guess the Australian feed was continuous and didn't break like the American feed did and its more convincing as you see it all evolve. Who knows, I guess, but I think this might be real. If it is real, how did they just allow him to sit there and they continued on? Its aggravated assault. 

Didn't watch it but was listening to some one saying Rock was giving shit to Smiths wife about her haircut in a movie and she has Alopecia?

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Didn't watch it but was listening to some one saying Rock was giving shit to Smiths wife about her haircut in a movie and she has Alopecia?
Yes, and it wasn't even a funny joke. Poor taste. But that's not why Smith did what he did. Way more backstory to it. But its just marital drama really, boring celebrity shit. If you're interested to find out more, its easily researched but I'm guessing you have better things to do with your time. 

All I know, is that the South Park episode is going to be great!!!!!