Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk out vs. Pack beacause of Covid.
Quote: @JR44 said:
Is Cooper Rush available =)
No but we can wear our color rush uniforms just to embarrass the fanbase even more.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Meh, don't agree with this. But Souhan loves to be the bitter little bitch. Where's the vitriol for Cook?

Thats what the Anti-Cousins crew does…use anything against him. Although the true Cousins supporters will likely be here saying see I told you he was good when the Vikes score 10 points with whoever is QB Sunday Night. 28, 34, and 34 points scored vs GB in the last 3 games so perhaps we see how much Cousins carries the offense. Please play Mond

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@StickyBun said:
But I really wouldn't want Mond's first start to be at Lambeau with game time temps of 0 degrees with below zero wind chill. What the hell would you learn about the kid in that environment? Hey NFL, an outdoor game in Green Bay in January isn't the smartest scheduling maneuver regardless who is starting.
I disagree.  Given the weather, our O-line issues and Packers defense I would rather have a healthy mobile QB and dial up bootlegs, QB options all game as passing game will be limited anyway.

He has had a training camp and 4 months of practice.  Give him a small menu and turn him loose.  Mannion is like a statue AND sucks at passing and we already know this.

I can see that point of view too, SF....(thumbs up).

I’ve been on the fence about Spielman but if Mannion (who should never ever have been brought back and should have been upgraded upon) starts tomorrow over Mond (the supposed upgrade) then I’m done with him. 

No not because of just this, but it’s the last straw. Passing conditions are going to be terrible. A running QB actually gives us a snowball’s chance and might actually open up our atrocious screen game.

Idk. This has been an extremely frustrating season and Mond starting tomorrow would give a glimmer of hope for the future. Alas, too much to ask. 

Meh, don't agree with this. But Souhan loves to be the bitter little bitch. Where's the vitriol for Cook?

Honestly, after following this team for long enough, I don't know how anyone wouldn't be a little bitter towards them.  This kind of sh*t happens all of the time to this team; I think a lot of us saw this coming months ago.  I just hope this is the final nail in the coffin that forces us to move on from Cousins.  At this point, I'm ok blowing up the whole damn thing as I don't trust Zimmer with developing the franchise QB this team so desperately needs.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Could not see this one coming.

[Image: m2i321noz4cw.jpeg]
He's gone.  You know what I mean.  And we couldn't do nothin' about it.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/PaulCharchian/status...zTtU3mhgOA&s=19
So the arrow is pointing up…!?  Wink 

But I really wouldn't want Mond's first start to be at Lambeau with game time temps of 0 degrees with below zero wind chill. What the hell would you learn about the kid in that environment? Hey NFL, an outdoor game in Green Bay in January isn't the smartest scheduling maneuver regardless who is starting.
He could be Joe Webb at Lambeau 2.0.

Start Sloter, let the Legend be born on the (literally) frozen tundra, lol.

Quote: @JoDakota said:
I called it when Cook tested positive that Cousins would miss an important game.......no Theilan no Cousins = no win. Onto the next coach and GM...
See this is what happens when a man lets his 360 degree plexiglass shield down for even the slightest instant.