Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Today the Day?
LoL

Hmmm, just knew a loss was coming...

Z isn't getting fired during the season.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Z isn't getting fired during the season.
I agree, probably not...  Sure hope he is gone at the end of the season, seen enough

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Maybe it just seems this way, but the Vikings always have a large number of players hurt every year. 
Is that bad luck? Or, could it be that the strength and conditioning of the whole team is subpar?

I’m not a trainer, nor have I ever been an athlete that plays at the higher levels of any sport. But damn, whoever is getting these guys ready for the season is doing a terrible job.

The excuses of, “We have a lot of guys out because they are hurt” is getting old.

It is old and its time for change, but man -- look at this MASH unit today:

Hunter
Griffen
Barr
Kendricks
Thielen
Cook
Darrisaw
P2

If I was Mark or Ziggy, Zim would be finding his own way home to Kentucky. After losing to a winless team you can’t keep the 1990’s dinosaur another week! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Riphawkins said:
Maybe it just seems this way, but the Vikings always have a large number of players hurt every year. 
Is that bad luck? Or, could it be that the strength and conditioning of the whole team is subpar?

I’m not a trainer, nor have I ever been an athlete that plays at the higher levels of any sport. But damn, whoever is getting these guys ready for the season is doing a terrible job.

The excuses of, “We have a lot of guys out because they are hurt” is getting old.

Hunter
Griffen
Barr
Kendricks
Thielen
Cook
Darrisaw
P2

None of that matters, run down the clock, kick, win….coaching 101!

Just a reminder that Paul Guenther has HC experience if you want to nuke Zimmer right now.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Just a reminder that Paul Guenther has HC experience if you want to nuke Zimmer right now.
That is true...His Sr Defensive Asst credentials weren't showcased well today though :p

Seriously, I think the Wilfs have too much respect for Zimmer to cut him now. I would be shocked. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Riphawkins said:

Hunter
Griffen
Barr
Kendricks
Thielen
Cook
Darrisaw
P2

None of that matters, run down the clock, kick, win….coaching 101!
Yup.  And every team deals with injuries especially in December.  Excuses don't cut it.