Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Today the Day?
[Image: zz3ocvhpyl0d.jpeg]
So long Zim…!?

Hmmm, could be...  Game not going so well but missing a lot of people...

Nope I doubt it. Besides I don't want the dead coach bounce. I want to move onward and upward.

I hope not. Anyway, here was my quote on Nov 7…

Quote: @mblack said:
I am not too sure about Giants (young team, young QB, way too many injuries). I’ll the following to watch closely:
  1. Lions: I dont know how you stick with Campbell if they go 0-17 as hard as it seems since they still have to play the Vikings.
  2. Miami: The lack of trust with the current QB they drafted, poor game management and under performing defence may doom Brian Flores. Oh and that terrible game in London.

Should be if the game is a loss, but it wont matter at that  point in terms of chance for success this year. 

The body language of this team says; we're screwed. In most cases that doesn't keep ownership happy. We aren't most cases.

They will not fire Zimmer during the season...

Now that was a TERRIBLE series to end the half even with Detroit taking a stupid timeout.
Zimmer ends up giving Detroit a chance for another score. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE 

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
They are missing a ton of guys. BUT.....the rumors are that the Wilfs are ready to move on from Z. This would be the nail methinks. Doubt it happens during the season, however.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@IDVikingfan said:
They are missing a ton of guys. BUT.....the rumors are that the Wilfs are ready to move on from Z. This would be the nail methinks. Doubt it happens during the season, however.
Like they say, anything before a “but” is a softener. The Vikings have been TERRIBLE.
The Vikings had teo trips to the red zone and came up with 6 points.
Had two great returns and came up with zero points.
Moved the ball to the Detroit 40ish yard at the end of the half and resorted to terrible play calling which gave Detroit 3 points.
So in my option thus has nothing to do with missing players.