Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any changed minds with this team sitting at 5/6?
Vikings odds to make the playoffs will be at 54% if they beat Detroit, even higher if Dallas beats New Orleans. Its there for the taking, but I have zero idea if they will indeed take it.

[Image: hqibnk756si6.jpeg]
Yep, we’re runnin’ the table…  :p 

Going to need a little win streak here for this fan to get his mind back into the game. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Going to need a little win streak here for this fan to get his mind back into the game. 
Detroit this week and then TNF at home vs Pittsburgh who will be coming off a Sunday afternoon game with Baltimore. So there's reason to think MIN will win both of these games, even without Dalvin.
Beating PIT on TNF would be a lot of fun, even if they are down this year.

I figured 10-7 and that is what this team was on paper. Unfortunately the games are not played there. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
I figured 10-7 and that is what this team was on paper. Unfortunately the games are not played there. 
I think they go .500 the rest of the way; 8/9 for the season.

Does that translate to the coaching staff thats over or underachieved? Taking into account roster quality and inevitable injuries, slings and arrows during a season?

Split with Bears and wins vs Steelers and Detroit. 
Losses @ GB, @ Chi vs Rams 

Yah, that feels right to me...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Bullazin said:
I think they go .500 the rest of the way; 8/9 for the season.

Does that translate to the coaching staff thats over or underachieved? Taking into account roster quality and inevitable injuries, slings and arrows during a season?

Split with Bears and wins vs Steelers and Detroit. 
Losses @ GB, @ Chi vs Rams 

Yah, that feels right to me...
I think it falls on the coaching staff.  I really like Zim but I think the coaching has caused that 2 win deficit. 

It hurts me to want change because Zim is a good coach with a winning culture but he has had  plenty of chances with the X’s and O’s and it hasnt worked. 

Rick is not without plentiful blame himself. His 1st round misses have really hurt. But he has put winning talent on the roster. 

We need an upgrade at HC.  Not the easiset thing since we are competitive as is but if we identify someone we should pull the trigger, no remorse 

Zona and Ravens losses haunt my fan soul...

And the Bengals as Dalvin was definitely down. Arizona hurts real bad because it was a freaking 37 yard FG

The embarrassing Dallas game for me.  I try my best to
not even think about it.