Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers has COVID; unvaccinated.
Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
People have this wrong idea about what a vaccine does. It doesn’t prevent you from getting a disease or even having sumptoms or even having bad complications or death. It gives you a much greater percentage of not suffering those things and your body’s ability to beat it quickly when it encounters it thus creating a less likelihood of spreading it.
I agree that people have the wrong idea of what a vaccine is,
but it’s not that people are misinformed, but rather that the pharmaceutical
community is redefining what the word means. 
The people who make vaccines have conquered the easy diseases, the ones
that are stable and provide lifelong immunity, and that we can eradicate
through vaccination.  Now they are making
“vaccines” that target harder diseases that mutate quickly and are less effective, so they’re
redefining what a “vaccine” is to include these less effective drugs.  The CDC officially changed the definition of
vaccination and vaccine from providing “immunity” to providing “protection”
last month which reflects these lowered standards.

The issue to me is that the politicians that have been
promoting these vaccines have been using the original definition and have been
walking it back repeatedly as the public becomes aware of the lesser
effectiveness of these vaccines.  You can
see this when Biden said “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be
hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to
die.” Or when Fauci has slowly increased the herd immunity numbers because the
amount that vaccinated people spread Covid is larger than they originally branded
it to be.  You can see this when the
media brands people as anti-vaxxers as if all vaccines are the same and offer
similar levels of protection, rather than people who are picking out which
vaccines will work for them.  You can see
this in the watering down of the definition of what fully vaxxed means.  Right now the CDC is letting us know that they
are considering to redefine what “fully vaxxed” means.  In Israel, who is a few months ahead of us in
terms of vaccine rollouts, people who only have the initial 1-2 shots are not
fully vaxxed anymore.  In the next couple
months we’ll see that here, where people who are currently “fully vaxxed” lose
their vaccinated status.  So people who
work in companies affected by vaccine mandates will have to get their booster
shots every couple of months to stay employed. 

Granted, this redefinition is probably a decade or two
overdue and probably should have been in the public consciousness once they
started calling the partially functional flu shots vaccines.

This is an interesting video regarding the issue of teriminology:

Man, I am so Covid fatigued...

I know lots of people like Rogers who would rather take something homeopathic vs a vaccine.

My own chiropractor/kinesiologist is one. He's provided me with a # of homeopathic treatments over the years for various ailments and most of them do the trick incredibly well. 

My wife and I are big proponents of a mix of traditional, western medicine and homeopathic in how we take care of ourselves. Its very situational dependent. 

For us vs Covid? We've been vaxed and are in the process of getting boosted over the next week. We believe it's safe and lets us live our lives with less concern and more richly during this time of Delta variant and higher positivity rates in the gen pop. 

That said, I think Mr Rogers was trying to circumvent the system and got caught. 

Just found out the first teen death in MN was the son of my Sisters coworker. Tough deal. The entire family got covid. The son didn’t make it. None were vaxed. I am sure there are regrets.
That's absolutely heartbreaking. That truly sucks.

Now he has natural immunity. Should be the same status as the vaccinated.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
People have this wrong idea about what a vaccine does. It doesn’t prevent you from getting a disease or even having sumptoms or even having bad complications or death. It gives you a much greater percentage of not suffering those things and your body’s ability to beat it quickly when it encounters it thus creating a less likelihood of spreading it.
I agree that people have the wrong idea of what a vaccine is,
but it’s not that people are misinformed, but rather that the pharmaceutical
community is redefining what the word means. 
The people who make vaccines have conquered the easy diseases, the ones
that are stable and provide lifelong immunity, and that we can eradicate
through vaccination.  Now they are making
“vaccines” that target harder diseases that mutate quickly and are less effective, so they’re
redefining what a “vaccine” is to include these less effective drugs.  The CDC officially changed the definition of
vaccination and vaccine from providing “immunity” to providing “protection”
last month which reflects these lowered standards.

The issue to me is that the politicians that have been
promoting these vaccines have been using the original definition and have been
walking it back repeatedly as the public becomes aware of the lesser
effectiveness of these vaccines.  You can
see this when Biden said “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be
hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to
die.” Or when Fauci has slowly increased the herd immunity numbers because the
amount that vaccinated people spread Covid is larger than they originally branded
it to be.  You can see this when the
media brands people as anti-vaxxers as if all vaccines are the same and offer
similar levels of protection, rather than people who are picking out which
vaccines will work for them.  You can see
this in the watering down of the definition of what fully vaxxed means.  Right now the CDC is letting us know that they
are considering to redefine what “fully vaxxed” means.  In Israel, who is a few months ahead of us in
terms of vaccine rollouts, people who only have the initial 1-2 shots are not
fully vaxxed anymore.  In the next couple
months we’ll see that here, where people who are currently “fully vaxxed” lose
their vaccinated status.  So people who
work in companies affected by vaccine mandates will have to get their booster
shots every couple of months to stay employed. 

Granted, this redefinition is probably a decade or two
overdue and probably should have been in the public consciousness once they
started calling the partially functional flu shots vaccines.
That and trusting the big pharma that makes money off sick people to be the guardians of our health just doesn't make sense.  The same people that kept making and selling drugs that were killing people, now we should trust them?  Sure.  Just take their word for it.  Once they redefine the meaning of a few crucial items.

Just found out the first teen death in MN was the son of my Sisters coworker. Tough deal. The entire family got covid. The son didn’t make it. None were vaxed. I am sure there are regrets.
I am sure there are regrets.  But dancing on graves is not a great look, especially when you are trying to come off as the sane empathetic one.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
I am sure there are regrets.  But dancing on graves is not a great look, especially when you are trying to come off as the sane empathetic one.
Nobody is 'dancing on graves', but its a cautionary tale. Its a warning of danger, the potential byproduct of a decision and how it could be prevented. Its like saying we shouldn't have PSA's involving drunk driving: is that 'dancing on people's graves'?? If there is regret, then that means something could have been done differently to prevent it. 

The anti-vaxxers spend more time coming up with ridiculous rationalizations than anything. Stubborn fools. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
Nobody is 'dancing on graves', but its a cautionary tale. Its a warning of danger, the potential byproduct of a decision and how it could be prevented. Its like saying we shouldn't have PSA's involving drunk driving: is that 'dancing on people's graves'?? If there is regret, then that means something could have been done differently to prevent it. 

The anti-vaxxers spend more time coming up with ridiculous rationalizations than anything. Stubborn fools. 
I can say the exact same things about people that have been vaxed and refuse to admit they were sold a false bill of goods.  Why is everybody so inclined to ignore the science that is ahead of us in the form of Israel and the UK?  It doesn't support the narrative, and in many cases it's starting to say you're "more" likely to have complications now as a result of the jab.  But even our own politically influenced "scientists" are refusing to let the public see the real data.  That's scary.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

So if I were to post about vaxxed people dying and say, I am sure there are regrets, that would be just fine?

Nah, not making anything up.  Just like I said, when you want to portray the sane empathetic one, dancing on graves is a bad look.