Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Have The Cowboys In Your Covid Pool?
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
We're probably next. 12 of 53 unvaccinated. 
WTF. Is that real? That's can't be real. 

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
I think it stands to reason "your" team would feel similarly about much of their fan base.
Perhaps you don't understand how sports works.

I don't give a fuck about a player's feelings.

I do give a fuck that we lead the league in unvaccinated morons, whose selfish choices have totally put the entire team and season in jeopardy because they refuse to get a FDA approved vaccination to avoid the fucking pandemic blazing like wildfire through this country 

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

But we lead the NFL in selfish morons and we all know this is likely going to bite us in the ass 

And yes, all unvaccinated people are selfish morons

Sorry not sorry

Careful about painting with too broad a brush. My boss is unvaxed - on Dr's orders with some physical afflictions. 

But yah, this is for the most part a scourge among the unvaxed now.

Just about everyone in emergency rooms, in icu on vents,  putting health care workers at risk, causing countless $$ to be spent on their care? Are the unjabbed 

Overwhelming amount of hospital issues stem more from obesity than anything else.  Should we start labeling all of them fat fucking gluttons?  Lol. Shut up all of you on your preaching.
29 yr old healthy father of 4 died last month, no obesity or pre-existing conditions.   Actually he did Crossfit.

5 yr old that died was also not obese

I can sit here and list dozens of other fit, young people who died under her care just this summer.

But hey what do I know, my gf is just a nurse to the CMO of the largest hospital and deals with Covid every day.  Her patients are no longer old and in poor health, she's having kids as young as 5 die.  I had THREE employees here die and 100% of my staff sick with Covid.  

In other words, I am not going to mince words with morons who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, and their unvaccinated ignorance is what is keeping the Delta variant fueled and keeping her hospital totally overwhelmed.

But you and your ignorant ass can go knee deep into wacko conspiracy sites, posting your "proof" that

A)  you know how to use Google to search for results you already agree with, who cares if the source is valid 
B)  you have proven repeatedly to be a gullible idiot that serves no purpose here other than to insult people and spread lies and misinformation 

Sorry not sorry
Hate to tell you this dude, but I have a wife who is also an RN and deals with the side effects of people taking the vaccine every day.   Her best friend's brother is on the vaccine advisory panel for Moderna, and when able to speak freely says the vaccine for healthy people is kind of a coin flip, and is a big advocate of Novavax.  For every case you reference supporting the vaccine, there are many others that are having crippling long-term side effects from a vaccine that has 36 times more significant side effect cases than any other so-called "vaccine", which this is not.  

And while you continue to call us weirdos and conspiracy theorists, I just see you a sheep.  You act like it's somehow crazy that we don't believe the lies that Fauci continues to get caught up in for Gain of Function research, or the Israeli studies showing the mounting ineffectiveness of the vaccines, or the vastly under reported side effects that when googled shows about two pages of CDC "all is well" corroboration.  Facebook is admittedly fact checked by Joe and crew.  Yeah, it's so crazy to think the government and media are colluding and telling one side of the story.  

You seem to have a lot of ignorance about statistics, as you just throw out meaningless sample sizes. 

Here is your shot tough guy:

I have a lot of ignorance about statistics?  Oh, well since you know so much more please share your stats.  

You seem to equate the extremely low % of patients with vaccine side effects vs the effectiveness of keeping them out of the ICU with Covid.  Let me guess you found people sticking spoons to their arms
Is this the one you're talking about?  Still a very small sample size.  You should cite something with more people.  You do seem to have a lot of ignorance about statistics.  Why would I bother to share stats again when you can just go to the CDC website, and starting with masks please provide one conclusive "study" that they do anything at all.  You won't because the only studies approaching conclusive status argue just the opposite.  We'll build from there since you very much don't seem just angry and really seem quite willing to read through materials, rather than just pontificate about your gf's five year old patients.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/moderna-say...1630596275

I wonder if this drug is a little like the "horsie pill" you guys were all funning about.  I have it on pretty good authority that it is.  Hmmmm.

https://newspunch.com/pfizer-is-developi...uvGW-z8P4Y

BTW, the site is called Unmask America on Facebook, so you can bookmark it.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
"Her best friend's brother"

[Image: 7nnthjentovj.gif]
Glad you're feeling better after whining to get me banned earlier.   Smile   It's almost as relevant as SF Vikes gf who treated patients and the 100% mortality rate for everybody she's come in contact with, huh?

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Glad you're feeling better after whining to get me banned earlier.   Smile   It's almost as relevant as SF Vikes gf who treated patients and the 100% mortality rate for everybody she's come in contact with, huh?
I'll feel better when you're eventually banned. But honestly, feel great right now.

Now, aren't you due for another dose of dewormer?

So you posted two articles, neither of which have anything to do with your claim about all these vaccine side effects - what happened???

Here is your own quote, claim that I asked for your statistics on:

"For every case you reference supporting the vaccine, there are many others that are having crippling long-term side effects from a vaccine that has 36 times more significant side effect cases than any other so-called "vaccine", which this is not."

Because you said your wife's best friend brother's roommate Tinder date from college ... told you (albeit when he can speak freely as apparently he's in North Korea).

In other words, when I gave you a golden opportunity to present your facts, statistics after you railed against my lack of understanding them  ....

you literally just punted on the issue

Like we all knew you would, because you literally have nothing.

"OH BUT THERE'S A FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED "UNMASK AMERICA" THAT HAS ARTICLES

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Never made that dubious claim either about 100% mortality rates ....

but hey you're already on an impressive roll of stupidity, so why not use your own lack of reading comprehension + strawman argument  to make another moronic point .

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

My niece's best friend's babysitter actually knew the girls in Wilson Phillips. True story. 

well with that... SF has once again removed himself from a thread and since this has once again proven to be a topic that we cant remain civil with... it gets moved.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
well with that... SF has once again removed himself from a thread and since this has once again proven to be a topic that we cant remain civil with... it gets moved.
Just f’ing pathetic. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Just f’ing pathetic. 
yes al,  it really is.  its fucking pathetic that a board of adults has to resort to flaming and petty name calling over every single damn disagreement that pops up.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Just f’ing pathetic. 
yes al,  it really is.  its fucking pathetic that a board of adults has to resort to flaming and petty name calling over every single damn disagreement that pops up.
Right jimmy, you are really got at this.