Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Have The Cowboys In Your Covid Pool?
Cowboys RG Zack Martin tested positive for COVID-19 and won’t play in Thursday night's season opener against the Bucs.
The Cowboys will also be without backup OL Brandon Knight, who was ruled a close contact. With Josh Ball (ankle) on IR and RT La'el Collins (neck) questionable, the Cowboys' already thin offensive line will be at less than full strength against the Super Bowl champs, lowering the floor of Ezekiel Elliott's Week 1 matchup. Connor McGovern is expected to start in place of Martin.
RELATED:  You win!

The Cupcakes will be 0-1, McCarthy doesn’t impress me at all…  B) 

We're probably next. 12 of 53 unvaccinated. 

What's six letters long and destroys Cowboys?

Vea Suh.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Thanks for the update. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
WTF. Is that real? That's can't be real. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 

@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
Yep, and its going to come back and bite the team in the ass at some point, either sooner or later. Bank on that.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Yep, and its going to come back and bite the team in the ass at some point, either sooner or later. Bank on that.
Yeah, no doubt about that. I don't see how a team with 5 unvaccinated starters gets through 18 weeks, and however many weeks of playoffs, without it having a big impact on the team. 

Injuries are one thing. You hate to see them, but every team has them. There's nothing you can do. This is totally different. This is a choice each player made that puts the team at risk. Shameful.  

Let's just hope that some of the starters are among the several between shots. I doubt Cousins is one. He's obviously in the cult, so there's no hope for him, but maybe others. 

@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Yeah, no doubt about that. I don't see how a team with 5 unvaccinated starters gets through 18 weeks, and however many weeks of playoffs, without it having a big impact on the team. 

Injuries are one thing. You hate to see them, but every team has them. There's nothing you can do. This is totally different. This is a choice each player made that puts the team at risk. Shameful.  

Let's just hope that some of the starters are among the several between shots. I doubt Cousins is one. He's obviously in the cult, so there's no hope for him, but maybe others. 

plexiglass duhhh