Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 
I think it's from Turneverypostintopolitics.Com
Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

"Grateful to hear you are vaccinated. Hopefully you're already on the mend. "  From a thread entitled "Prayer Call".
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here WB.  It is good that PF is vaccinated as those that are vaccinated are having a much much easier time with the D variant and as such PF will have a much lower chance of complications and hospitalization.. or worse.
Still way too much to be learned to draw that conclusion in my opinion, and in many experts opinions.  I guess I'll add in that hopefully his Vitamin D level is 55 or over then, because the prognosis for people with that level of Vitamin D has generally been on par or better than those that are vaccinated.  I'll let it go at that outside of a personal chat if you wish to have one.  Smile  
the numbers dont lie,  they support that those fully vaccinated are having less problems dealing with D than those that arent vaccinated.  I will agree with you that there might be (and likely are) other options,  but in this case its good that our brother is vaccinated and is not dealing with the worst that this virus has shown the ability to deliver.
Jimmy, you know we look at things similarly, buuuuuttttt, numbers lie every bit as much as you want them to.  When they are always manipulated in a way that fits a narrative, they lie.   The government has shown they are constantly manipulating coronavirus numbers.  Anybody that argues different simply doesn't want to know that they are.   I'm not saying that the initial prognosis of people who have had the shot isn't better than those who have not.  The reports we're hearing say that they are.  However, the severity and frequency of covid cases of people with the vaccine seems to progress in a bad way with each and every day.   I would argue that other treatments provide nearly the same benefits without multiple unknowns, and that the vaccine as a solution argument dies a little more with each and every day. 

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 
I think it's from Turneverypostintopolitics.Com
Haha.  Pot meet kettle.

"Grateful to hear you are vaccinated. Hopefully you're already on the mend. "  From a thread entitled "Prayer Call".
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here WB.  It is good that PF is vaccinated as those that are vaccinated are having a much much easier time with the D variant and as such PF will have a much lower chance of complications and hospitalization.. or worse.
Still way too much to be learned to draw that conclusion in my opinion, and in many experts opinions.  I guess I'll add in that hopefully his Vitamin D level is 55 or over then, because the prognosis for people with that level of Vitamin D has generally been on par or better than those that are vaccinated.  I'll let it go at that outside of a personal chat if you wish to have one.  Smile  
the numbers dont lie,  they support that those fully vaccinated are having less problems dealing with D than those that arent vaccinated.  I will agree with you that there might be (and likely are) other options,  but in this case its good that our brother is vaccinated and is not dealing with the worst that this virus has shown the ability to deliver.
Jimmy, you know we look at things similarly, buuuuuttttt, numbers lie every bit as much as you want them to.  When they are always manipulated in a way that fits a narrative, they lie.   The government has shown they are constantly manipulating coronavirus numbers.  Anybody that argues different simply doesn't want to know that they are.   I'm not saying that the initial prognosis of people who have had the shot isn't better than those who have not.  The reports we're hearing say that they are.  However, the severity and frequency of covid cases of people with the vaccine seems to progress in a bad way with each and every day.   I would argue that other treatments provide nearly the same benefits without multiple unknowns, and that the vaccine as a solution argument dies a little more with each and every day. 
we can only deal with whats in front of us.  up here in the northern plains we will be a real good testing ground for the effectiveness of the vaccine vs various variants as we have generally higher vaccination rates over the south east states and have had longer times since becoming fully vaccinated, and possibly be getting the booster out before Delta really hits up here,  ( I will say that notion that we arent all crammed indoors in the summer up here hasnt been here this year, holy shit its hot this week again)

let me put it this way... I dont support shoving a vaccine down peoples throat, I dont support how the numbers and the virus were manipulated IMO to win an election,  I do not in no way dispute the severity of the virus on those that are less tolerant and more at risk, and I do think that the vaccine has shown early results to be doing its job.  its not likely the only solution, but its the one that we have and its also the one that Trump supported from day one and pushed for. (frankly I am shocked that he didnt want it named after himself)

Griff allegedly looked very "explosive" in his work out today.  Maybe he slimmed down a bit and gained some speed.  Ultimately he's a guy off the bench but with limited snaps and familiarity with the defense, he could be a key piece.  Question is, who is out:

Hunter-Weatherly-Wonnum-Jones-Griff with Robinson hitting PS
Pierce-Tomlinson-Richardson-Lynch-Watts

I mean 3rd and longs can feature a DL of Hunter-Griff-Richardson-Wonnum, that's a group that can hunt and most importantly have fresh legs

I kind of feel like if we bring in Griffen, it means Weatherly isn't a lock for the final 53.

I am torn on this one. I love Griffen and was sad to see him go. If he comes back, great. If he doesn't, it will be alright. He needs to focus on his mental health and his family. It sounds like he has been doing that. Ultimately, I wish him well regardless.

Hmmm. Interesting that there has been no announcement on this yet, one way or the other.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1428191844337324047
Spent 6 months wringing hands over the WR3 when he was on the team all along. Osborn's rise has to be the biggest surprise of camp. I didn't even have him making the team. 

Really want to see him with Kirk and starting unit this week.