Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legal Tampering Period
[Image: gcg-MRkb_bigger.jpg]
Hey
@JosephThuney Minnesota has everything you’re looking for on/off the field. Let’s do this! #skol

[Image: Lx8KJTsj_bigger.jpg]
The Vikings are a finalist for cornerback Shaquill Griffen, per
@jzulgad.

If Jud said the sun was coming up tomorrow, I'd buy flashlights.

[Image: zbDs2d1A_bigger.jpg]
As NFL negotiating window opens for free agency, #Vikings haven't yet tendered any of three restricted FAs in Mike Boone, Chad Beebe or Ifeadi Odenigbo. Team has until Wednesday, but appears likely they may not hand out a min. $2.1M tender with cash/cap tight.

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Buccaneers are giving Shaq Barrett a four-year deal worth up $72 million that includes $36 million fully guaranteed, his agent
@DrewJRosenhaus told ESPN

[Image: wolfson1_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings planting many seeds. This one goes back to interest a year ago, then they also put a waiver claim in on Parks late in the 2020 season. He's now on the open market and remains on the team's radar.
Quote Tweet
[Image: wolfson1_normal.jpg]
Darren Wolfson
@DWolfsonKSTP
· Mar 21, 2020
Safety Will Parks had solid talks with multiple #Vikings officials, and the offer was a bit more than what Philly got him for. But hard to beat out going home. Sounds like Vikes had better shot than Lions. twitter.com/MikeKlis/statu…

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: VQWcT2t4_normal.jpg]
Chad Graff
@ChadGraff
· 17m
Despite little cap space, the Vikings are expected to be in on two of the top free agents -- guard Joe Thuney and CB Shaquill Griffin. They'll have plenty of competition for their services, but the Vikings are interested.Show this thread

Oh man. More resources at CB. If this happens, I might choose violence.
Adding a CB in free agency makes some sort of financial success since every single corner on the team is on a rookie contract, but where's the need there vs. DL? I don't see it. This time of year, I think teams try to be in on pretty much everyone. "IN" meaning nothing more than asking about price in case they miss on higher priority free agents. JMO.
Doesn't "in on" sometimes mean a player's agent spread a rumor in an attempt to boost perceived demand?

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: VQWcT2t4_normal.jpg]
Chad Graff
@ChadGraff
· 17m
Despite little cap space, the Vikings are expected to be in on two of the top free agents -- guard Joe Thuney and CB Shaquill Griffin. They'll have plenty of competition for their services, but the Vikings are interested.Show this thread

Oh man. More resources at CB. If this happens, I might choose violence.
Adding a CB in free agency makes some sort of financial success since every single corner on the team is on a rookie contract, but where's the need there vs. DL? I don't see it. This time of year, I think teams try to be in on pretty much everyone. "IN" meaning nothing more than asking about price in case they miss on higher priority free agents. JMO.
Doesn't "in on" sometimes mean a player's agent spread a rumor in an attempt to boost perceived demand?
Sure. Also could be done by the team to drive up price on a player they're not interested in. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: Lx8KJTsj_bigger.jpg]
The Vikings are a finalist for cornerback Shaquill Griffen, per
@jzulgad.

If Jud said the sun was coming up tomorrow, I'd buy flashlights.
They aren't a finalist. The Vikings currently have the most money offered to him.