Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again our coach shows he is a dipshit.
This wasn't on the coaching staff. Your agenda is showing, MIke. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
not on coaching  

You have a kicker that hasn’t been able to hit the broad side if a barn in 2 weeks. You choose to have him try a 54 yarder. Thats terrible coaching.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
And again he fails to manage the clock and lets them pin another 3 on us. JFC this guy sucks!
Yes , there go I, I am retiring, been there done that.  Class act would be best to retire, "I did my best, we all do it together, good luck, thank you, it's been a blast".  

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@StickyBun said:
You have a kicker that hasn’t been able to hit the broad side if a barn in 2 weeks. You choose to have him try a 54 yarder. Thats terrible coaching.
No, it isn't. I explained why. The guy was what? 6th most accurate in the league before last week? He sucked today, that isn't Zimmer's fault.

Guy is paid $10 million to make kicks. That's his sole job. Make the F@cking kick.

@Mike Olson said:
@StickyBun said:
No, it isn't. I explained why. The guy was what? 6th most accurate in the league before last week? He sucked today, that isn't Zimmer's fault.
You didn’t anything shit bro. You gave an opinion. A decent coach would have realized that his kicker has been sucking big fat hairy moose cock for the last 2 games and with playoff chances on the line not asked his mentally fragile kicker to go out and miss another kick at 54 yards giving the other team a short field. Zimmer absolutely sucks as a coach and not for just this reason.

And for the record mine is an opinion as well.

Every kicker in the Zimmer era turns into a head case.  Some of them do well elsewhere like Carlson.   The common denominator is Zimmer.

Well, now that Zim's preferred DC and buddy Paul Guenther been canned by the Raiders, Zim can bring him on as another consultant.