Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again our coach shows he is a dipshit.
Your kicker has mussed 2 pats and a field goal and you trot him out there to attempt a 54yarder down a point in a playoff hunt.

Fire this bum.
Is this thing on?

It's absolutely ridiculous how the kickers are being managed. I bet Bailey goes elsewhere and recovers.

I don’t think he will recover here. Same happened with Carlson. 

I think once kickers get inside their own head they need a change of scenery.

But trotting him out there in that situation wasn’t the best play fir the team. When we win we often win in spite of his clock management and other game day coaching failures. 

theres no one else to kick but him. hes a 10 year vet with a solid record. you gotta work through it you cant go on 4th and 14

No doubt. Have a play for 1st down or punt there. They run the kickers into the ground and then move on.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
theres no one else to kick but him. hes a 10 year vet with a solid record. you gotta work through it you cant go on 4th and 14
You punt there. 54 yarder you might punt there otherwise. With a kicker that missed 3 chipshots already you definitely punt and don’t fice them a short field. Our coach is an idiot.

I guess we should just go for it any time we are withing 30 yds 

cmon you still need the kicker to work trough it or take up a differnt profession

Quote: @Akvike said:
I guess we should just go for it any time we are withing 30 yds 

cmon you still need the kicker to work trough it or take up a differnt profession
Ok so lets give them the ball at the 37 yard line every time. You can pooch punt if the distance is too far to go for it. Teams do it every week. You have a kicker that cannot kick today. 

Yeah, a punt wouldn't have been a much better...Stick with your players and hope for the best...

This team has severely underperformed under this coach. If his name was Dennis Green they would have burned him at the stake already.