Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok GOP, time to stop the voter fraud nonsense
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
This election has gotten a good many on edge. While I cannot agree with the OP's choice of  words I understand the anger. It's been a month now and several dozen failed lawsuits. Secretary of state's governor's and election supervisors all saying one thing and Trump's side screaming steal. How much longer does it go? Biden voters are feeling like they are being robbed of the victory they know is coming. They are tired of Trump's people getting to play victim. For his part President elect Biden is not fanning the fire. He's playing by one social standard while  Trump's side breaks all of them.
It's is aggravating the longer it goes on. Personally for myself. Where else you going to find the kind of comic relief that Rudy Giuliani and his expert witnesses provide? ...lol..
I used to admire Rudy. The big mob prosecutor. Jeez was that a long time ago. Now I just hope he gets better and retires while he has a shred of dignity left. That man's been getting @ss handed to him and all he has for a defense is waving his 3 ring binder of evidence that nobody's buying.
i dont agree with Trumps antics if they arent merited,  i am reserving judgement on that until the courts have all had their shot,  you know... due process.  however,  I personally dont feel bad at all for anybody from the left that is having a hissy about Trumps unwillingness to accept defeat when its pretty widely known how the left has treated Trump the last 4 years including their unending attempts to admit defeat and trying every which way conceivable to have him removed.  I have basically tuned out and will likely be the last one to know how this all turns out.

its the holidays folks,  lets all try and tune out the shit and enjoy the season.
How long and how many court failures does this due process take? I won't debate how you feel about what's been done to him. I'm well aware over the years. I didn't come here to stir any pot. I heard about a crazy thread over here so I checked it out. I figued while I'm here... I'm really not going to go back and forth with anybody. This thread was a train wreck from the start. I thought I added a touch of civility to toot my horn.

To me. This is the last 4 years. I'll never expect normal from him. You know he's not the 1st man to be impeached? Hey if this is his revenge it's kinda lame and pointless. Maybe dangerous?? This is really about making money now...imo. He crazy but he's no fool.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
This election has gotten a good many on edge. While I cannot agree with the OP's choice of  words I understand the anger. It's been a month now and several dozen failed lawsuits. Secretary of state's governor's and election supervisors all saying one thing and Trump's side screaming steal. How much longer does it go? Biden voters are feeling like they are being robbed of the victory they know is coming. They are tired of Trump's people getting to play victim. For his part President elect Biden is not fanning the fire. He's playing by one social standard while  Trump's side breaks all of them.
It's is aggravating the longer it goes on. Personally for myself. Where else you going to find the kind of comic relief that Rudy Giuliani and his expert witnesses provide? ...lol..
I used to admire Rudy. The big mob prosecutor. Jeez was that a long time ago. Now I just hope he gets better and retires while he has a shred of dignity left. That man's been getting @ss handed to him and all he has for a defense is waving his 3 ring binder of evidence that nobody's buying.
i dont agree with Trumps antics if they arent merited,  i am reserving judgement on that until the courts have all had their shot,  you know... due process.  however,  I personally dont feel bad at all for anybody from the left that is having a hissy about Trumps unwillingness to accept defeat when its pretty widely known how the left has treated Trump the last 4 years including their unending attempts to admit defeat and trying every which way conceivable to have him removed.  I have basically tuned out and will likely be the last one to know how this all turns out.

its the holidays folks,  lets all try and tune out the shit and enjoy the season.
I guess some folk are just real slow, have a Happy Holiday. 
and some are too quick to react and history has shown as much.  by the way the trucker that tried to "kill" all those protestors on 35w last spring wants you to have a happy holiday as well.

@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

and some are too quick to react and history has shown as much.  by the way the trucker that tried to "kill" all those protestors on 35w last spring wants you to have a happy holiday as well.

Nice tone.  Don't know wtf you are trying to connect, but sleep well.

Add: Your talking about Bogdon Vechirko, the guy charged with "criminal vehicular operation and threats of violence-reckless disregard" two felonies, that has the tone of a veiled threat or you just trying to intimidate me.  How does that fit into your sacred forum rules?   

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

Add: Your talking about Bogdon Vechirko, the guy charged with "criminal vehicular operation and threats of violence-reckless disregard" two felonies, that has the tone of a veiled threat or you just trying to intimidate me.  How does that fit into your sacred forum rules?   
LOL,  what veiled threat?  what rule has been violated.  you mean you making inference to me being "slow"?  

yes that trucker that when at the time i suggested he may not have done that intentionally you mocked me and then he was released without charges.  sure a headline grabber prosecutor is charging him months later,  but hardly the act of terrorism or racial hate you were trying to make it out to be at the time.   i still maintain that he was likely distracted and that lead to his delayed reaction  time,   if he wanted to hurt those people I am sure he would have been more than able to do so.

@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

LOL,  what veiled threat?  what rule has been violated.  you mean you making inference to me being "slow"?  

yes that trucker that when at the time i suggested he may not have done that intentionally you mocked me and then he was released without charges.  sure a headline grabber prosecutor is charging him months later,  but hardly the act of terrorism or racial hate you were trying to make it out to be at the time.   i still maintain that he was likely distracted and that lead to his delayed reaction  time,   if he wanted to hurt those people I am sure he would have been more than able to do so.
You didn't really come across as suggesting, it was more like the protesters deserved him driving through that crowd.  We will see, sometimes justice is slower for certain folk, they feel they have enough evidence to proceed in court now.  If he is found guilty are you going to turn him into a martyr for the cause?  You want to go here, what about Kyle Rittenhouse, another misunderstood victim?  How about Casey Goodson, he did have a CC permit?  Slow isn't a threat, just an observation of some one who qualifies the obvious with "if".

I don't think soon to be former POTUS ever really felt he was going to over-turn jack shit...That wasn't/isnt the end-game.

The end game is all about doing what they can to weaken the incoming administration, solidify base support while he has a POTUS pulpit and manage the brand on-going. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I don't think soon to be former POTUS ever really felt he was going to over-turn jack shit...That wasn't/isnt the end-game.

The end game is all about doing what they can to weaken the incoming administration, solidify base support while he has a POTUS pulpit and manage the brand on-going. 
This. It's unprecedented. I love how the Far Right thinks this is equitable to how Trump founds things when he came in. Ridiculous. But you can't talk to Trumpers, I stopped trying awhile ago. A decent portion are brain-washed dumbasses. Not sure how else to say it and not be genuine. Its a straight up cult. 

@"suncoastvike" said:
i dont agree with Trumps antics if they arent merited,  i am reserving judgement on that until the courts have all had their shot,  you know... due process.  
You're being serious right now?

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Why??  He got told the entire time he was president was because of “russia russia russia”. Hell the house without evidence impeached him over it.

Women around the country put pussys on their heads and screamed like little babbies the day after he was inagurated. 

He’ll leave office in January. Dont get your panties in a knot. 
Trump was impeached over the quid pro quo with Ukraine, not the Russia investigation .... where have you been?

“Without evidence” .... yes because GOP Senate REFUSED to allow any evidence.  Derp!  Russian investigation proved Russian interference for Trump - you just refuse to accept it.  

Facts matter, tho clearly you’re not even aware of any facts or why Trump was impeached to begin with.  
quid pro quo lol.....you mean like when Biden threatened the Ukraine on camera?  Not some made up witch hunt like the Democrats did?

The evidence was cooked up BS based off of political operatives put in place by the Democrats.  Trump is an asshole but Russia was completely made up bullshit that you guys bought hook line and sinker.  Then to make things even funnier by electing the dude CAUGHT ON CAMERA getting a prosecutor fired so that his son could cash in.  

I really liked this Editorial( note: not news) 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020...on-vpx.cnn

How this quote from Abraham Lincoln relates to Trump's baseNew Day
CNN's
John Avlon explains how a quote from President Abraham Lincoln, made
during a time when America was bitterly divided, applies to President
Trump's attacks on the US presidential election. Source: CNN