Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok GOP, time to stop the voter fraud nonsense
Seriously.

Allowing Trump to hack away at the free press, science, medicine and now the integrity of free elections this isn’t funny anymore.  There are millions of gullible idiots, many with guns, who actually believe these batshit crazy conspiracies that are being laughed out of court.

Just when the bar can’t go any lower, GOP  not only allows Trump to spew lies to destroy confidence in our elections WITH NO EVIDENCE, they even repeat the same lies to allow this banana republic to continue operating like they didn’t just get smoked in the 2020 election by 6 million votes. 

4 years GOP had temper tantrums about Dems “not accepting election results” and snowflakes and now look who is acting like the most selfish, petty little whiny bitch on the planet:  Trump and his clown car of lying sycophants getting laughed out of court but still pushing their bullshit on their gullible base.

Just because it’s a crack team of inept, bumbling morons who can’t win in court doesn’t make this anything less than an attempted coup.  

Fuck you Trump, and if you support his treason at this point, fuck you too.

Traitors.

He's making bank, he has 400 million due in 21.  It's like the Jerry Lewis telethon, instead of Jerry's kids, you have Trump's _______

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Seriously.

Allowing Trump to hack away at the free press, science, medicine and now the integrity of free elections this isn’t funny anymore.  There are millions of gullible idiots, many with guns, who actually believe these batshit crazy conspiracies that are being laughed out of court.

Just when the bar can’t go any lower, GOP  not only allows Trump to spew lies to destroy confidence in our elections WITH NO EVIDENCE, they even repeat the same lies to allow this banana republic to continue operating like they didn’t just get smoked in the 2020 election by 6 million votes. 

4 years GOP had temper tantrums about Dems “not accepting election results” and snowflakes and now look who is acting like the most selfish, petty little whiny bitch on the planet:  Trump and his clown car of lying sycophants getting laughed out of court but still pushing their bullshit on their gullible base.

Just because it’s a crack team of inept, bumbling morons who can’t win in court doesn’t make this anything less than an attempted coup.  

Traitors.
dial it the fuck back already. 
besides I dont know who you are yelling at,  there are really no conservatives left that post here so basically you are just looking like the wingnut you are trying to portray Trump supporters as.

this is hilarious coming from the left that threw a tantrum for 4 years.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Seriously.

Traitors.
besides I dont know who you are yelling at,  there are really no conservatives left that post here so basically you are just looking like the wingnut you are trying to portray Trump supporters as.

Oh, did you think he was serious?  I thought it was a hilarious commentary on the left.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Seriously.

Traitors.
No Jimmy, you can tone it down or feel free to exit the thread or turn in your Mod badge already.  Sick of your mall cop attitude towards me.

I didn’t call out anyone in particular - by design, since you get ban happy with me.   Because you telling me what to do and calling me a wingnut .... well you can also live by the same board rules too or sit this one out.  My OP wasn’t directed at anyone personal and if you have an issue because it hurt your feelers, I suggest you read another thread. 

And yes, people who are advocating for states to illegally throw the election for Trump - don’t care if it’s on this board but there’s millions of Trump voters who support it - are fucking treasonous traitors. 

Quote:Seriously.

RIGHT??? I mean these aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, but at some point even they have to realize just how ridiculous this is. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Seriously.

Traitors.
No Jimmy, you can tone it down or feel free to exit the thread or turn in your Mod badge already.  Sick of your mall cop attitude towards me.

I didn’t call out anyone in particular - by design, since you get ban happy with me.   Because you telling me what to do and calling me a wingnut .... well you can also live by the same board rules too or sit this one out.  My OP wasn’t directed at anyone personal and if you have an issue because it hurt your feelers, I suggest you read another thread. 

And yes, people who are advocating for states to illegally throw the election for Trump - don’t care if it’s on this board but there’s millions of Trump voters who support it - are fucking treasonous traitors. 

You've been warned.  You got a problem you can get out or you will be removed.  Your anger and flagrant posting style is not acceptable here so its up to you if you stay a member of this part of the board or not.  I honestly don't care either way,  but this posting style will not be tolerated. 

Why??  He got told the entire time he was president was because of “russia russia russia”. Hell the house without evidence impeached him over it.

Women around the country put pussys on their heads and screamed like little babbies the day after he was inagurated. 

He’ll leave office in January. Dont get your panties in a knot. 

Quote: @greediron said:
this is hilarious coming from the left that threw a tantrum for 4 years.
you are point on sir