Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat lady sings. Biden is your new POTUS
Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@StickyBun said:
Like I said many times before, I'm no Biden lover but I'm a fierce Trump hater. But some of my **cough** friends that are Trump supporters want the states to stop counting votes. WTF?? You count every vote you can. Its like talking to pouty children having a tantrum. Jesus. My wife and I have learned some things about a few friends that have shocked the shit out of us as far as how stupid they've acted and what has come out of their mouths. 

This.    Exactly this.

@JimmyinSD said:
Quote:
just curious for those watching at home, are they saying why NC hasnt been called for Trump?  1.4% lead for Trump and 100% reported.
theyre going to succeed.
good for them,  what are they winning at?    I was worried for a minute there that they were thinking about seceding or something crazy like that.   :p

Nevada will not report any new votes until noon tomorrow. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
WTF... are they wanting to be the center of attention or are they trying to decide if they need to pull out the boxes of special ballots only counted in times of emergency?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@StickyBun said:
Like I said many times before, I'm no Biden lover but I'm a fierce Trump hater. But some of my **cough** friends that are Trump supporters want the states to stop counting votes. WTF?? You count every vote you can. Its like talking to pouty children having a tantrum. Jesus. My wife and I have learned some things about a few friends that have shocked the shit out of us as far as how stupid they've acted and what has come out of their mouths. 

This.    Exactly this.

@JimmyinSD said:
Quote:
just curious for those watching at home, are they saying why NC hasnt been called for Trump?  1.4% lead for Trump and 100% reported.
theyre going to succeed.
good for them,  what are they winning at?    I was worried for a minute there that they were thinking about seceding or something crazy like that.   :p
would love to discuss further, bit I’m on a jaunt to a play at Ford’s Theater, funny little revue called “Our American Cousin”.   Will let you know how it went tomorrow.

@AGRforever said:
WTF... are they wanting to be the center of attention or are they trying to decide if they need to pull out the boxes of special ballots only counted in times of emergency?
last night they said that a Nevada judge had extended the voting hours.  I guess that pissed off the Trump admin. something fierce.  Not sure if related

@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
last night they said that a Nevada judge had extended the voting hours.  I guess that pissed off the Trump admin. something fierce.  Not sure if related
hadnt heard that,  WTF would that be about?  were there long lines that they wanted to get through the polls?

@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
It was my understanding it was the GOP that fought for the longer times as Trump's team thought same day votes were benefiting them vs the mail-ins that they knew Biden had. 

@AGRforever said:

yes...and yes...
Thats how it went down in FL wasn't it?  50k ballots found in a rental car or storage facility? 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:

yes...and yes...
Thats how it went down in FL wasn't it?  50k ballots found in a rental car or storage facility? 
im not sure i heard about that.  is that confirmed or just social media BS?

@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:

yes...and yes...
im not sure i heard about that.  is that confirmed or just social media BS?
I don't even know anymore lol.  I know there was a big number of "found" votes in 2000 as well as 2018.