Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Melania test positive for Covid
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

actually pleasantly surprised here, most of woke land twitter is falling over themselves hoping for death.  Wondered how the 'circle' of friends on here would be reacting, but seems semi respectable here. 
A whole lot of people on the right were celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on there too.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

actually pleasantly surprised here, most of woke land twitter is falling over themselves hoping for death.  Wondered how the 'circle' of friends on here would be reacting, but seems semi respectable here. 
A whole lot of people on the right were celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on there too.

thought I saw most saying Rest in Peace.  Just like Trump did when he heard the news. 

I certainly have not celebrated her death.  Actually included her in my prayers.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

thought I saw most saying Rest in Peace.  Just like Trump did when he heard the news. 

I certainly have not celebrated her death.  Actually included her in my prayers.
Selective perception. People see what they want to see.

Just heard on radio the White House has blocked Fauci from speaking to all media requests.

Most transparent administration in history!

Rome is burning and Team Red wants to tell us that all politicians lie and the left is somehow just as bad?

Just stop it and shut the fuck up with your false equivalencies.  Accept the trainwreck you have refused to acknowledge, this shitshow is fucking unprecedented.  You can’t find all of Obama and Biden’s lies in 8 years compared to the what this administration has told in the last 7 days.  Give it a fucking rest.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

That’s clearly true, the human brain just blocks out things
that conflict with its worldview, but I also think the media and social media play
a part in it.  I think people just have
these massive blindspots because their news sources are tribal by nature and
refuse to cover anything that could go against the tribe.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

Sure that's it. I read people celebrating her death and mocking her religion but it was just my eyes. I saw on fox news that the coverage of Coronavirus is different but that must be a mirage too. I have a wide range of news and information sources but ok then. 

It's called conformation bias, nothing new.  Was studied in the 60's and identified as a natural foible that has been exploited for ever.  Pretty common critieqe of each other on this board.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Ah, the tolerance. 

Sure that's it. I read people celebrating her death and mocking her religion but it was just my eyes. I saw on fox news that the coverage of Coronavirus is different but that must be a mirage too. I have a wide range of news and information sources but ok then. 

I should clarify.  I was speaking of people on here as that was the premise of my first comment.  I was pleasantly surprise here. 

I did see lots of hatred for Ginsburg elsewhere and spoke up against it on the occasion it was shared with me.  I don't wish anyone to hell and am not going to put myself on the judgement line against anyone.