Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump now wants to defund the US Post Office
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
A real president weighs in...
You mean the previous moron scum President that was anti "mail-in" voting which wasn't proven to be fraud-resistant?  
Unlike the OP, I won't suggest firing squads for POTUSES that want vote integrity. 

https://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=EuiDBcWa7W0

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@StickyBun said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

Following multiple claims that mail-in voting was unsafe and vulnerable to fraud, Mr. Trump changed his mind about the practice last week, at least in Florida.
Of course he did. He's very consistently a moron. 
I'm curious how many presidential candidates vote absentee?  I would guess the vast majority since it is unlikely that they will be home on election day.  Generally  have party election central in a major city. Maybe not vast majority, but I'll bet it is not uncommon.
lol, that's not the moron part I'm talking about.
LOL, missed that. You do agree that many/most presidential candidates  vote absentee?

I mean here (TN) we start early voting a couple weeks ahead of time......you know to suppress voters.  I think they said almost 1/2 of us early voted this year in my county's primary.

But the answer is no.  They frequently have TV coverage of the candidates voting for themselves on election day. 

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1...00225?s=20
If Trump wants to destroy the post office he just needs to have them hold some middle eastern weddings and let the military know there is oil under those buildings.  The military drone program will take care of it from there.  He can even call Obama for advice.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@MaroonBells said:
You mean the previous moron scum President that was anti "mail-in" voting which wasn't proven to be fraud-resistant?  
Unlike the OP, I won't suggest firing squads for POTUSES that want vote integrity. 

He’s not saying he’s opposed to mail-in voting. He’s just saying that Florida should follow the examples of the states that are already doing it successfully. 
Incidentally, right after he was elected, Trump formed a commission to examine voter fraud in the 2016 election. Trump was convinced “illegal” voting was the reason Hillary got more votes. The group disbanded after a couple of months because it found nothing. 

@savannahskol said:
@MaroonBells said:

He’s not saying he’s opposed to mail-in voting. He’s just saying that Florida should follow the examples of the states that are already doing it successfully. 
Obama specifically said he would be against any mail-in voting where signatures werent verified. Same thing Trump is arguing. 
Yes, there are 5 states where mail-in voting has been implemented in a fairly legislated manner, with ample time to infrastructure the policy fairly into an election.  Your state is one of them. Has Trump complained about them?  No. 
This crap the Dems in Nevada did last week, less than 90 days before a Prexy-year election, was done to be able to throw election chaos into a closely contested state.  Good for Trump to recognize it, as such. 
I'm glad I have a POTUS looking out for my enfranchisement.  Further pleased his Attorney General agrees. 

@MaroonBells said:

LMAO voting integrity??   The dipshit Trump and his kronies got skewered in court over voter fraud with his head idiot from Kansas, Kris Kobach.

Trump’s case was so weak and so embarassingly devoid of evidence with no understanding of the legality, the judge ordered Kris Kobach to take classes.  LOL!  Here’s your crack squad of voter fraud detectives, laughed out of court.  Now quit with your moronic voter fraud conspiracy theories and wasting taxpayer money.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/judge-orders-kris-kobach-lawyer-behind-voter-fraud-myth-to-attend-legal-classes-e8b8767edede-6133b58a102a/

And when did Obama threaten to destroy the USPS “in the name of voter integrity”?  

The lengths you’re going to try and make a comparison are an embarrassment, c’mon you’re smarter than this.

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1...00225?s=20
Ooopsie.  Social Security payments nearly 100% direct deposit, not via
USPS.

Gotta find another way to scare seasoned citizens.  

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-08-14-at-12.13.27-PM.png]

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@savannahskol said:
@MaroonBells said:

LMAO voting integrity??   The dipshit Trump and his kronies got skewered in court over voter fraud with his head idiot from Kansas, Kris Kobach.

Trump’s case was so weak and so embarassingly devoid of evidence with no understanding of the legality, the judge ordered Kris Kobach to take classes.  LOL!  Here’s your crack squad of voter fraud detectives, laughed out of court.  Now quit with your moronic voter fraud conspiracy theories and wasting taxpayer money.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/judge-orders-kris-kobach-lawyer-behind-voter-fraud-myth-to-attend-legal-classes-e8b8767edede-6133b58a102a/

And when did Obama threaten to destroy the USPS “in the name of voter integrity”?  

The lengths you’re going to try and make a comparison are an embarrassment, c’mon you’re smarter than this.
It's all (vote by "mail-in) MOOT, now!

Sir Lord Anthony Fauci, has decreed:  

(Science!  https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scien...cvd/#close)

Deborah Roberts

What about voting? So many people are concerned we're in an election year. Some people are going to be heading to the polls in the next few weeks. Can people safely go out and vote in person, given that this year, there is so much concern around the vote?

Anthony Fauci

I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there's no reason that I can see why that not be the case. For example, when you look at going to a grocery store now in many regions and counties and cities that are doing it correctly, they have “X”s every six or more feet. And it says, Don't leave this spot until the person in front of you left their spot. And you can do that, if you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don't have a crowded situation, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do that. I mean, obviously if you're a person who is compromised physically or otherwise, you don't want to take the chance. There's the situation of mail-in voting that has been done for years in many places. So there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to vote in person or otherwise.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@StickyBun said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

Following multiple claims that mail-in voting was unsafe and vulnerable to fraud, Mr. Trump changed his mind about the practice last week, at least in Florida.
Of course he did. He's very consistently a moron. 
I'm curious how many presidential candidates vote absentee?  I would guess the vast majority since it is unlikely that they will be home on election day.  Generally  have party election central in a major city. Maybe not vast majority, but I'll bet it is not uncommon.
lol, that's not the moron part I'm talking about.
LOL, missed that. You do agree that many/most presidential candidates  vote absentee?
They do? For presidential elections? I remember years and years of video of presidential candidates casting their votes in person. It's always a media event. The media camps out at their voting location and waits for them to arrive. There are the smiles, waves and the occasional 'Who'd you vote for?' joke. Obama voted in Chicago, made his victory speeches in Chicago (for both terms). Clinton made his speech in Arkansas. Bush made his 2000 speech from Texas.

Ooopsie.  Social Security payments nearly 100% direct deposit.  

Gotta find another way to scare seasoned citizens.  

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-08-14-at-12.13.27-PM.png]
You are a good reader to Breitbart! Did you get their set of steak knives? LOL

65M people receive social security benefits in America. In other words, if 99% of them get via electronic payments, then there are well over half a million Americans who get them in the mail. That's a lot of grammas and grandpas, yeah? So was what Obama said wrong? No. Of course not.

Look, I don't want to keep kicking sand in your faces. But...eventually...at some point, don't you have to get a fucking clue? Seriously.