Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Glad everyone is coming aboard.  Keep in mind that we have a front (home) page with lots of interviews and original articles, and with over 50 more articles to be released in the coming weeks, we are the one-stop shop for your Viking news and discussions.  And don't forget to visit us daily on Twitter @VikeFans.

We post photos and videos not seen on the main website.

We will also post our interview that we conducted 3 years ago with Syd Davy in a few days.  It covers his personal Viking history, as well as the VWO.

Welcome aboard VWO!

For placing last in the VikeFans/Brad Johnson March Madness Tourney, could we collaborate something like sending Randall McDaniel a pair of game used VWO skivies as a consolation prize?

Big Grin

Congratulations guys.. sounds like a great match

Glad to be aboard. SKÖL!

"Sir Superior" aka "Laker Larry" @Atraingr8 on Twitter & Instagram, reporting for duty! 1st VWO member from Superior Wi, right next to the big Ocean "Lake Superior" & boarders Duluth Mn, known as the Twin Ports & not to be confused with the Twin Cities lol.. In NO way do I or anyone associated feel or act "Superior". I was given this name by a close friend & fellow member "Sir Elite" aka Travis Jansen from Thief River Falls, Mn & now residing in Chippewa Falls, Wi. So it was an honor to be bestowed upon me! We are ALL equally important as fans & super fans! Thank You so much for the invite to this wonderful Viking Fan Website! Looking forward to the interaction on this page & enjoying the contents & videos! Go Vikes & Sköl Vikings! Baaarrrrroooooooooo!!!!!

Sir J Sinister representing the VWO from Dallas Texas

Ready for the season to start! Baaaarrrrrrooooooo

Chippewa Falls...we have a Leinenkugel connection, sweet!  B)

Welcome VWO.  Great to have you join us.  Looking forward to a great season discussing football.

WELCOME to the Longship ~ VWO!!! Glad to have you here.