Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder for QB Prospects

It would be nice to get a QB that understands the position with feel for the pocket and can improvise when plays break down. Not sure how you can not look for that coming out of college. Do teams just not look for that or can you not see that from playing at the college level. I will admit I am not on top of the college game like some are here. 

More QB draft notes:
— I have not talked to one team that doesn’t have #LSU’s Joe Burrow No. 1 overall.
#UGA QB Jake Fromm is buzzing because of his interviews & he’s a favorite of QB coaches.
— Utah St QB Jordan Love is the true wildcard, with a draft window from No. 5 to 25.

Hate the thought of the Vikes passing on Love and letting him go to the packers. I think I would be out at that point)).

I think Love being there would be ideal. Plenty of bidders potentially. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Of course. I just hope that would be the outcome if they do not take him.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
That's what I'm hoping for. Love Love, but a trade down would bring some really nice picks---that we can't afford to use. We can't afford to use the 12 we have. So I have a feeling draft weekend will be filled several strategic trades up for the Vikings. I could see us trade down in the 1st, and then trade up in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th to get the players we're targeting. 

As FSU mentioned, players from 20-60 are pretty similar...I personally think it's closer to 25-60...regardless, in that range you get the top end of the IOL, the second tier of WRs, OTs, CBs and DTs...money.