Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings time is now
Quote: @"Clanzomaelan" said:
Here is the thing that blew me away-

Kamara & Murray? 21 yards each
Thomas- 70 yards
These two things especially. And this is Zimmer. I have my problems with him, but there are not many teams, probably NO teams, that wouldn't BEG for this kind of defensive performance against this high-powered offense. Credit where it's due. Great game, Mike. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Well....not sure I could've hoped for more. This sort of FEELS like the Vikings should be up 20 to 7 or so (stupid Taysom Hill bomb). But 13-10 lead at the half, on the road, against a team most thought would blow us out. I'm not complaining.

Saints have probably won the intangible battle, getting maybe 2/3 of the game of inches, bounces, bad calls, (holding on Thielen? The missed D hold on Rudy?) etc. Hopefully that turns around.

But we're playing our game. Bend but don't break. We're running the ball well. Dalvin is SO good. If I'm honest, Cousins does look a little shaky. A lot of uncharacteristic wobble passes. That doesn't bode well. But nothing too bad. Fingers crossed. 

Keep it going. Stop Brees on this 1st drive in the 2nd half. Shock the world, Vikes. 
I think I love you! lol

My plan today was not to get too drawn into this game. I've had too much stress in my life lately and this was not going to help. But as soon as the game started and there was a run game and the D showed up, I was in. 

What a fantastic win..... against the Saints... in New Orleans. 
Well you know I love you, Nichelle! Today, I love everyone! Even Sticky! Where's Sticky? Even Jersey! Too bad Jersey still has his nose stuck to the glass, wishing he could participate in all the fun. 
Pffffffft, like NJ would be here after a win!

Quote: @"Clanzomaelan" said:
Something about that pass to Thielen... That was so freaking stone cold. Wow. I'm stunned.
[Image: rlnebpnoah7y.gif]

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
That win .... on the road vs Brees ?

Cousins just landed an extension, Zimmer and Spielman bought themselves at least 3 more seasons.

I almost miss NJVike, just so he can finally shut up about a playoff win for Spielman.
Lol, NJVike.  He could come back under another name but if we win the SB that will never happen because his head will have exploded at the thought of Spielman's lifetime contract.

I think setting the mindset of the underdog was huge. They were able to focus and not get distracted. Even when things got ugly, they came back swinging. And they banded together. When Diggs got frustrated, Cook was over there talking to him. When Rhodes got frustrated, Smith was talking to him. They dug deep and kept fighting. They showed up and showed out. They had pride. Well done.