Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings time is now
This is a mature team in the prime of their window.  Its time to show us the baby ! 

Put the ball in the right hand AT.  

This could be over before it started. 

Liking our run game so far and like the trickery even though it was well defended and cost us 

Nice wrinkle moving Ev to interior standup rush

Arguably our best player killing us 

Holding call against AT wasn’t holding.  it was a makeup call on a holding by AT earlier they didn’t call. 

crtical error by Harrison Smith. our best are not executing 

Get theilen out 

Well....not sure I could've hoped for more. This sort of FEELS like the Vikings should be up 20 to 7 or so (stupid Taysom Hill bomb). But 13-10 lead at the half, on the road, against a team most thought would blow us out. I'm not complaining.

Saints have probably won the intangible battle, getting maybe 2/3 of the game of inches, bounces, bad calls, (holding on Thielen? The missed D hold on Rudy?) etc. Hopefully that turns around.

But we're playing our game. Bend but don't break. We're running the ball well. Dalvin is SO good. If I'm honest, Cousins does look a little shaky. A lot of uncharacteristic wobble passes. That doesn't bode well. But nothing too bad. Fingers crossed. 

Keep it going. Stop Brees on this 1st drive in the 2nd half. Shock the world, Vikes. 

Almost 3/4 done and Z outscheming Payton. Now finish aggressive, its what got you to this point