Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The truth is upon us”
Abuse of Power and obstruction of congress?  Every administration ever has done both these things if you use the broad narrative they are using with no evidence of a central crime.   Its the Mueller fiasco all over again.  

the Democrats have given Trump a gift. making Trump look like a victim.   

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
the Democrats have given Trump a gift. making Trump look like a victim.   
They turned him into a victim.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
(vid wont post. crapshoot on here)

Barr interview with NBC Pete Williams
These are awesome.  My new favorite Barr.  
I don't think he'd be saying all this if he didn't have info for future indictments to back it up.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

I don't think he'd be saying all this if he didn't have info for future indictments to back it up.  

I thought some posters on here said this was all conspiracy theory stuff?  

@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhEYGLLS4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc

And what changed?  Nothing.  Barr is doing his best cheerleader impression as Trump’s lapdog.  Might as well trotted out Nunes for his opinion too.  At the end of the day the intelligence agencies are monitoring people out of national security interests and doing their jobs.  If that bothers you then toss out the Patriot Act.  I would rather make sure we err on the side of caution and keep an eye on shady fucks like Trump rather than sit on the sidelines and hope he’s obeying the law.  Same goes for Dems or anyone else.  

So if Barr is going to foreign countries for assistance in laying groundwork for cooperation for Durham, can someone explain WTF is Rudy Giuliani doing?  

Is this like when Trump sent a crack team of investigators to Hawaii and found tremendous things regarding Obama’s birth certificate?

LOL

It is almost over.  Go back and read the tweets from the fake news idiots.  Complicit and duplicitous.  

They knew Trump had nothing to so with Russia.  Yet they pushed it. 

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

And what changed?  Nothing.  Barr is doing his best cheerleader impression as Trump’s lapdog.  Might as well trotted out Nunes for his opinion too.  At the end of the day the intelligence agencies are monitoring people out of national security interests and doing their jobs.  If that bothers you then toss out the Patriot Act.  I would rather make sure we err on the side of caution and keep an eye on shady fucks like Trump rather than sit on the sidelines and hope he’s obeying the law.  Same goes for Dems or anyone else.  

So if Barr is going to foreign countries for assistance in laying groundwork for cooperation for Durham, can someone explain WTF is Rudy Giuliani doing?  

Is this like when Trump sent a crack team of investigators to Hawaii and found tremendous things regarding Obama’s birth certificate?

switch the party and let me know how you feel about it.  Republican administration led DOJ getting FISA warrants using Republican party dossiers full of rumors and nonsense to start surveilling the Democratic Presidential candidate advisors.  Tell me you would be ok with that?  Tell me.  Say it.  

@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:

switch the party and let me know how you feel about it.  Republican administration led DOJ getting FISA warrants using Republican party dossiers full of rumors and nonsense to start surveilling the Democratic Presidential candidate advisors.  Tell me you would be ok with that?  Tell me.  Say it.  
If that Dem candidate was surrounded by felons and repeatedly lied about his contacts with a foreign adversary, asked them to meddle in our elections, accepted offers of help and then lied about it, had people working with foreign partners to secure damaging information about the other candidate ....

YOU’RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I WOULD AND I WOULD EVEN APPLAUD IT.

That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans and independents.  One party has lost track of what is right and wrong.

We are talking about SURVEILLANCE.  If you’re not doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about?