Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE Ramification game in San Jose CA Sunday Night - Packers vs. Niners!
Quote: @AGRforever said:
I mean is green bay that good?  The refs have given them 2-3 wins this year alone. 
They've played like, and statistically on paper, they've looked like a 5-5/6-4 team coming into tonight.  People are going to say this was a statement win for the 49ers by beating an 8-2 "one of the best" teams, but the Packers have been overinflated as usual.  I do think the 9ers are a good team but I'm not going to give this game a lot of weight.  As I'd written before the game, I think this outcome simply shows that the Packers shouldn't be considered the cream of the NFC.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@AGRforever said:
I mean is green bay that good?  The refs have given them 2-3 wins this year alone. 
They've played like, and statistically on paper, they've looked like a 5-5/6-4 team coming into tonight.  People are going to say this was a statement win for the 49ers by beating an 8-2 "one of the best" teams, but the Packers have been overinflated as usual.  I do think the 9ers are a good team but I'm not going to give this game a lot of weight.  As I'd written before the game, I think this outcome simply shows that the Packers shouldn't be considered the cream of the NFC.
With their best players not showing up tonight (refs) they didn't have a chance 

Sf is good.  Not sure how good.  But we will find out soon.  Kittle is a beast

SF is REALLY good. Their D-Line is great. Their D is so fast. GB is not great but they are not as bad as SF is making them look. 

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
i just have a hard time seeing SF being able to stop dalvin and then diggs/thielan along with rudy and irv smith. like they cant shut all of them down. 

they arent that good against the run. 

and if we shut down their running game then i like our chances against them 
Youre assuming our OL doesnt get played like a fiddle. Captain Kirk has been lights out but he need more then zero seconds to be that version hes been this year. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
i just have a hard time seeing SF being able to stop dalvin and then diggs/thielan along with rudy and irv smith. like they cant shut all of them down. 

Youre assuming our OL doesnt get played like a fiddle. Captain Kirk has been lights out but he need more then zero seconds to be that version hes been this year. 
I think the niners DL would give our OL horrible fits.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:

I think the niners DL would give our OL horrible fits.
I had fits just thinking about it as I watched the game yesterday Smile

Interesting watching those two teams. Both teams come from the Shanahan Kubiak coaching tree. Saw a lot of the same plays we run. A lot of zone, a lot of play action rollouts. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Interesting watching those two teams. Both teams come from the Shanahan Kubiak coaching tree. Saw a lot of the same plays we run. A lot of zone, a lot of play action rollouts. 
and probably saw a  lot of the same looks from san fran defensively that we will see next week from seattle.

That game couldn't have gone any better...  LOL

Ah...  the family meal at Thanksgiving with my in-laws is going to taste soooooo gooooood.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
That game couldn't have gone any better...  LOL

Ah...  the family meal at Thanksgiving with my in-laws is going to taste soooooo gooooood.
Hope you get to lead the family prayer, Wet, and list all the things you're thankful for.  B)