Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE Ramification game in San Jose CA Sunday Night - Packers vs. Niners!
Lots of intrigue in what can happen with either a Niners win or a Packer win. Niners losing could drop them to the 5 seed - (and puts pressure on their future games that if they lose could knock them out of the playoffs), and make it a much tougher situation for the Vikings to win the division, as well as create a more stressful situation to make the wild card.
A Niners win helps solidify their spot on top of the NFC for a potential BYE  / having home field through out the playoffs (though they really still need to beat the Seahawks in their last game), and helps the Vikings immensely at having a shot at the Division title.
This is one game thats going to be very very interesting to see how it plays out. Niners have a shit load of injuries, and Im not feeling good about a Niners win this weekend. But, GO NINERS this weekend!

a packers win sunday and we are  playing for a wild card.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
a packers win sunday and we are  playing for a wild card.
I agree

I'm looking at it as a game to show whether or not SF should remain in consideration as one of the top two teams in the NFC (which I have a hard time with already) and to prove that GB should NOT be.  It being in SF and by statistics alone the 49ers should win it... but, we all know how GB somehow manages to squeak out games they should have lost.  Confused

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
I'm looking at it as a game to show whether or not SF should remain in consideration as one of the top two teams in the NFC (which I have a hard time with already) and to prove that GB should NOT be.  It being in SF and by statistics alone the 49ers should win it... but, we all know how GB somehow manages to squeak out games they should have lost.  Confused
somehow?   what part has you confused?  is it that part of their team wears a different color/style of uniform?

SF has a harder schedule than GB from here on out...  for that reason alone, I'm hoping for a 49ers win.  That way the Vikings still have a shot at winning the North...  and if we can win out...  a shot at a top 2 seed and a bye...  MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Quote: @Wetlander said:
SF has a harder schedule than GB from here on out...  for that reason alone, I'm hoping for a 49ers win.  That way the Vikings still have a shot at winning the North...  and if we can win out...  a shot at a top 2 seed and a bye...  MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
was hearing a radio report yesterday that had a good likelihood (as predicted by some fancy computer ) to that actual scenario.

FiveThirtyEight already ranks the Vikings as the #1 NFC team.  I'm nowhere near that yet; let's see how they play in Seattle a week from Monday.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201...edictions/
I'd have this NFC top 5 as of today:1) NO2) GB3) Seattle4) SF5) Vikes

SF needs this game as much as we need them to win it.  They have the Ravens, Saints in NOLA and Seahawks at Seattle to finish out.   

Go 49ers!

I work with a 49ers fan. For 3 years he had been saying how he didn’t watch the NFL anymore because of the kneeling protests. This year, about 5 weeks ago anyway, he started wearing his 49ers hat again.

So, Friday night he worked on my crew and i asked him why he was wearing the 49ers hat? He said, I’ve always been a 49ers fan!

I guess priorities change when your team starts winning.