Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you rank the NFC as of Today?
One of the talking heads was saying that he REALLY likes the Vikings... except for one, key player?  Any guesses as to which player he (and many others) still doesn't "believe in"?

I have to say, I'm still skeptical, too (it's part of being a Viking fan).  That being said, though... I think we're good enough to make a long run. So...

1) Vikings
2) Seattle
3) N.O.
4) Green Bay
5) San Fran.
6) Dallas

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Here's one thing I heard on the radio last Saturday morning on one of those AM radio NFL Betting infomercial type things that come on while I was sitting in the car: Vegas likes the Vikings. The dude was actually very informed and the host asked him about something or other and he brought up the Vikings. He said he didn't know why but that Vegas was being extraordinarily strong with Minnesota betting lines in their favor. Mentioned that these Vegas line people are brilliant and have it down to a science and that he's not going to question why, he's just going to bet the Vikings. 
They like them to cover in a given game because Zimmer has the highest cover % of any active coach including Belichik who is #2 and those two are way above the rest.  But you can cover and lose when you are the dog--it's not an implied endorsement of the Vikes as best in the league, it's just about gambling.