Mine:

Seattle
San Fran
New Orleans
GB
MN
Eagles
Dallas
You think Seattle is that good? Beat Bengals by 1, beat Steelers by 2, beat Rams by 1.  I guess I'd put them in clusters like this

New Orleans
MN
GB
San Fran
--gap
Seattle
Dallas
--gap
Eagles
Rams
Panthers

1. New Orleans
2. Seattle
3. SF
4.MN
5. Philly
6. Dallas
7. LA

NO
SF
Seattle
MN
GB
Dal
Phil

* With REASONABLE officiating

My top 5.  If we beat #1 and #4, well then let's just say this list changes.  B)
1. Seattle2. San Fran
3. New Orleans
4. Green Bay
5. Minnesota
Not a huge gap between any of these teams, IMO.

I would put New Orleans #1 in the NFC...  they have been in the playoffs the last couple years and have a pretty balanced team.  I think they finish as the #1 seed in the NFC.

SF would probably be #2...  they remind me a lot of the Bears from last season.  Great defense and running game, but their QB hasn't been asked to do much and they seem to be feasting on bad (and average) teams.

I would probably have Seattle, Minnesota, Green Bay, and Dallas clustered together.  They all have shown some great play, mixed with some bad.

The NFC has a lot of really good teams, but none that I would consider great. I think a lot will depend on who gets hot towards the end of the year.  Still a lot of football left to be played...

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Mine:

Seattle
San Fran
New Orleans
GB
MN
Eagles
Dallas
You think Seattle is that good? Beat Bengals by 1, beat Steelers by 2, beat Rams by 1.  I guess I'd put them like them in clusters like this

New Orleans
MN
GB
San Fran
--gap
Seattle
Dallas
--gap
Eagles
Rams
Panthers
I agree.  Seattle's defense is soft.  They are pretty much a one man show with Wilson.
I have questions about how good SF really is.  Especially with Kittle out.  But they have the best record, so according to parcells, they are who their record sez they are.

[Image: EJWJjnEWoAANIlG?format=png&name=900x900]

Just want to point out San Francisco's schedule before losing to the Seahawks....

Bucs
Bengals
Steelers
Browns
Rams
Skins
Panthers
Cardinals

After another gimme against the Cards, they get....

Packers
Ravens
Saints

That stretch will say a lot about who they really are.