Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new word on Josh Doctson?
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Don’t carry your stupid political post nonsense to this forum. 

It is sad enough you are allowed to do it there.  

Lighten up, it’s a joke, have you never seen the Chili’s baby back ribs commercial??? 
I guess I would just dismiss it as a joke if he just didn’t attack Pumpf with nonsense about his religion and then me. 

I interact very rarely on the football board ... i don’t need his shit here too.  

I don’t interact with him in general.  

Well, I’m not privy to conversations elsewhere, so... relevance
NC-17 stuff...I think even if you can't post there, you can still view it...judge for yourself, let me know if it moves the needle...

Nah, I’m sticking to football Bro...  B)

& Beer!  Wink B)  

I'm enjoying the Gophers undressing the Nittany Lions!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm enjoying the Gophers undressing the Nittany Lions!

Pretty impressive, so far...

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

Totally uncalled for.  Even when it was explained to you what the joke was you dont try and be civil.  Maybe if you spent a little less time on politics and relaxed a bit you would have recognized the humor and not been so quick to spit venom.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Totally uncalled for.  Even when it was explained to you what the joke was you dont try and be civil.  Maybe if you spent a little less time on politics and relaxed a bit you would have recognized the humor and not been so quick to spit venom.
LOL 

Real time - in your forum - the left is attacking Christianity and Pumpf.  I stuck up for him (well behaved to avoid your wrath), and Barrnone became an ass.  

Then he posted this right after.  

Real time it felt different to me than what you perceive hours later. 

We can let this issue rest now. 

I would ask you to moderate the anti-christian attacks in your forum.  If Pumpf was Muslim - the left wouldn’t attack him. The Christian bias on the left is intolerable. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

LOL 

Real time - in your forum - the left is attacking Christianity and Pumpf.  I stuck up for him (well behaved to avoid your wrath), and Barrnone became an ass.  

Then he posted this right after.  

Real time it felt different to me than what you perceive hours later. 

We can let this issue rest now. 

I would ask you to moderate the anti-christian attacks in your forum.  If Pumpf was Muslim - the left wouldn’t attack him. The Christian bias on the left is intolerable. 
I dont appreciate the shots at Pumpf,  but I don't see them as crossing the line as of yet.  Either way,  what happens over there stays over there or over there wont exist.  The place isnt that place.  

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
It's a fucking commercial. Get over yourself.
This. The guy is so full of hate and bitterness. Pathetic. 

BarrNone has always had a very dry sense of humor.  I kinda find it entertaining.

Anyway, still nothing definitive on Doc...